New Firmware Likely this week?

Do we think that the Nov 17th update (including Facebook etc) is the update that is causing the bans?

My box has been connecting upto Xbox live since the 14th/15th Nov. I've now disconnected it and it hasn't been on Live since that date. As far as I can tell my box hasn't been banned because my save games aren't screwed up, and I haven't received the email to say I'm banned
Nope loads banned prior to that date !!
and my profile was fine (not corrupted) and i was banned whilst playing online Booted off live an recived the ban window when i tried to log back in again
i pulled the hd and banged it on a new console and returned to live within a few hours ...

Nope loads banned prior to that date !!
and my profile was fine (not corrupted) and i was banned whilst playing online Booted off live an recived the ban window when i tried to log back in again
i pulled the hd and banged it on a new console and returned to live within a few hours ...

is that a new unmodded 360 m8

Good Point, and something that never crossed my mind ..

@janobi, why do you find it so impossible to believe thats it just the firmware ? ru bill gates or something :proud:

the fact that JF can read what the drive is should make it obvious that MS can thru there own onboard constantly updating software? thats the best logic ive heard ont this. no man here knows fully what code is being put on the nand nor its purpose.

Yeah cos if I was Bill Gates, I would be blogging on a cable forum. lol. I just dont think its the FW only that gets people flagged. If it was, we would all be banned. Its pure deduction my dear watson.

Back