BBC iPlayer v3

categories added by saintomer1866

ive also added the 'most popular'

extract and FTP to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

and restart enigma

works god on open pli cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
okay - I changed from Newnigma2 to openPLI 3 and works good now !

I have noticed an audio bug though - it does this on both itvplayer and bbciplayer. If I press the yellow button I can see the audio type. If audio type is MPEG-4/AAC it works fine. If it is MPEG/unspecified the audio is jittery and not comfortable to watch. Coronation St is an example of the "jittery type" - luckily most programs seem to MPEG-4/AAC.

This is on a DM800SE A8P with latest OpenPLI 3 night build - and i get the same result on two different boxes at two different houses.

ps - is there a 4oD plugin available for DM800SE yet or is it still in the pipeline?

BBC iPlayer has stopped working. I have BBC iPlayer v3 installed on an open pli image. Is there a fix out for the problem? Thanks.
Anyone got on demand plugin working on 800se on openpli image? Can anyone provide the full file, so i can transfer to the plugins/extensions folder. Thanks

same for me just get black screen now

openpli image

Last edited:
BBC iPlayer has stopped working. I have BBC iPlayer v3 installed on an open pli image. Is there a fix out for the problem? Thanks.
Anyone got on demand plugin working on 800se on openpli image? Can anyone provide the full file, so i can transfer to the plugins/extensions folder. Thanks

same for me just get black screen now

openpli image

I fixed the oe1.6 version yesterday and 007.4 fixed the oe2.0. Thanks to Digidude for the updated url.

Overwrite your existing 'plugin.pyo' and delete 'plugin.py' in:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/BBCiPlayer/

Attachments

• BBC iPlayer standalone beta 0.3r2 oe1.6.rar
    8.7 KB · Views: 43
  • BBC iPlayer standalone beta 0.3r2 oe2.0.rar
    8.8 KB · Views: 64
works here on dm800 sim2 openpli 2.1 and 800se a8p open pli 3, fastforward & rewind bit flakey but otherwise fine.

BBC Iplayer Plugin
tried several different images for my DM800se sim 210 including D,E v4, new openpli, D,M.S, GP3 2013 now back to try out DWv1.1 backup but still wont work ITV player works ok but bbci player plugin either gives green screen or freezes on selection is my only option to invest in a AP8 sim and upgrade image to openpli 3 to get this to work or has some one got it going on another image and what dependencies are required for a DM800se.

cheers johny48

thanks for that info johny48, probably saves me a lot of time.
I have it working ok with Ap8 sim and openpli 3.0. however the sound on bbc and itv is not good. just wonder if its because the clone dm 800se just cannot handle the audio stream

What version of the BBCIplayer plugin are you using

If you link to it ill check it out for you.

Openpli seems to be the best for these types of plugins but even then BBCiplayer does need some dependencies to run.

If you have just ftp'd a folder over then that wont be enough in all cases.

More info and the crash log may enable us to pin point your problem.

Back