New File Added: BBC iPlayer v3

worked on, re-edited and compiled by members of other forums, including ten-below, ian1095, the vix team, subixonfire, rogerthis, digidude, and others.

tested on numerous boxes and images (still may not work for everyone)

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand-oe1.6_beta1_mispel.ipk
    943.3 KB · Views: 49
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand-oe2.0_beta1_all.ipk
    943.3 KB · Views: 36
thanks mate appreciated but still getting dns.resolver error here on 800se with openpli.

I'll have to test the new recompiled version, the previous Ondemand didnt work for me on clone Duo V2, VIX 3.0 patched image. Installed OK, dependencies python soup etc also seemed to install OK, but iPlayer crashes and reboots the box when you select which stream to play, doesnt matter which stream is selected same result crash and reboot.

The non-vix version Iplayer Beta 0.3 works fine.

Quick preview of how were progressing ( Big thanks to Mcquaim )

This is Alpha code and very very early in development which is why it's not yet on the GIT but I though i'd give you a quick look of things to come.

Attachments

• grab.png
    grab.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • 4ODx4.png
    4ODx4.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 4ODx3.png
    4ODx3.png
    956.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 4OD.png
    4OD.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • 4ODx2.png
    4ODx2.png
    975.2 KB · Views: 41
Its fantastic work so far from all the developers on this plugin and it looks as if it is going to get even better in the future.

It is via great open source plugins that like this that you can see one of the benefits of having an enigma2 sat box.

Quick preview of how were progressing ( Big thanks to Mcquaim )

This is Alpha code and very very early in development which is why it's not yet on the GIT but I though i'd give you a quick look of things to come.

only just found this thread! wow the plugin looks excellent! thanx guys!

OK I have removed all the crap from this thread,
If Phoenix wants to post the OE-Alliance version,he can do it in a separate thread,

So you all will have lost some posts,sorry but I don't think that's important in the big scheme of things,

If anybody disagrees with what I have done,please feel free to contact admin :)

The Demi god knew what he was doing Dave that's why he done it but hey ho if its allowed he will continue to do it like I said he won't be around for a while he's off to see the queen

The Demi god knew what he was doing Dave that's why he done it but hey ho if its allowed he will continue to do it like I said he won't be around for a while he's off to see the queen

If you mean slagging off people, name calling etc then I for one won't allow it,

As for anything else well that's for people to make there own mind up on

If you mean slagging off people, name calling etc then I for one won't allow it,

As for anything else well that's for people to make there own mind up on

No mate adding his file to digis post just to stir it a bit because someone done something before the twix team any way don't worry about it anymore mate

Last edited:
Fair point which is why I have now removed it,and I admit it should have been done sooner

No probs mate the sat room is tough one to mod considerate that your final warning other wise you will have to face a disciplinary in the mods room next time lol

Excellent work guys!

runs great on Vu+ Ultimo Blackhole 2.0.1

Is there any progress on adding 4OD?

Thanks, Again!

Is the On Demand plugin different from the BBC iplayer v3 plugin in the original post ?

Reason I ask is I have dm800se with Open Pli and none of the on demand ipk's or python ipk's will install

Does the HD actually work with this one?
I've tried a few versions and it only shows in SD

Hi,

I'm struggling to get this to work on Newnigma 3.2.2 DM800SE A8P (also DM800original).

I get GSOD.

I've tried to install et-livestream but I get a message saying it can't satisfy the dependencies (no specific ones given). I read that it might need gstream, so I've used the online update on TSPanel and installed all of the gstream modules (most already there but added about 7 more).

I know OPENPLI might be an alternative BUT I've spent ages getting my system right on Newnigma so I don't want to jump ship just yet.

Back