New File Added: BBC iPlayer v3

Wont install on a dm800se,errors on all three python packages m8,so unfortunately I cannot test the "outside UK" theory :(

It will only work on the ViX image at this moment as far as i know, and the out side the uk bit is confirmed by those in the team who are out side of the uk in areas such as Ireland, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands.

It will only work on the ViX image at this moment as far as i know, and the out side the uk bit is confirmed by those in the team who are out side of the uk in areas such as Ireland, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands.

But you did say you were not sure if it would work on another image,so thought I would give it a whirl,
and you also asked for feedback about the outside the Uk bit,which is why i mentioned it :)

But you did say you were not sure if it would work on another image,so thought I would give it a whirl,
and you also asked for feedback about the outside the Uk bit,which is why i mentioned it :)

correct i was not sure, so i asked those in the team who are using it from out side of the uk and who are more knowledgeable about the plugin than i am. all feedback is of course welcomed. providing that the trolls dont show up and start posting silly things as usual.

correct i was not sure, so i asked those in the team who are using it from out side of the uk and who are more knowledgeable about the plugin than i am. all feedback is of course welcomed. providing that the trolls dont show up and start posting silly things as usual.

Nah m8 I was hoping it would work tbh :)

Nah m8 I was hoping it would work tbh :)

It's still very far from being finished, due to the primary developers taking a little time off for various reasons. source credits and other info will be added in due course, just thought users would like a chance to play with what we have now.

It's still very far from being finished, due to the primary developers taking a little time off for various reasons. source credits and other info will be added in due course, just thought users would like a chance to play with what we have now.

Its appreciated m8 :)

I presume it would work on any Vix compatible receiver?

saved me a job mate :Cheers:

I installed it onto my box last night, all I can say is wow what an improvement. Bit confused but all the selectable bitrates but will have a play around with it over the next few days.

PHEONIX, would it be OK if I post your file and instructions on another forum?

Wont install on a dm800se,errors on all three python packages m8,so unfortunately I cannot test the "outside UK" theory :(

Fancy testing the theory again?

Attachments

• python-beautifulsoup_4.1.3-r0_mips32el.ipk
    57.6 KB · Views: 46
  • python-dnspython_1.10.0-r0_mips32el.ipk
    84.2 KB · Views: 18
  • python-lxml_2.2.8-r1_mips32el.ipk
    521.4 KB · Views: 18
Fix for 3player ( strait off the telly ).

extract the following archive and FTP the threeplayer.py file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OnDemand/ overwriting the file already there. a reboot is required for the fix to take hold.

Attachments

• threeplayer.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 19
Fancy testing the theory again?

Ok installed those three files,added the OnDemand folder to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

Now getting a dns.resolver error

Actually have a feeling those packages did not install as they are python 2.7 where as my dm800se is only on python 2.6 :(

Last edited:
Small fix for 3player. 24.02.13

[OnDemand] threeplayer.py - Better Error Handling
Make better use of error handling from findPlayUrl

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Extract the 3player.py file from the attached archive and FTP it to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OnDemand/ overwriting the file already there, a reboot is required for the fix to take hold.

Attachments

• threeplayer.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 21
Back