Buffalo ministation - 320Gb for £24.35 posted - perfect for using with Wii

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Buffalo ministation - 320Gb for £24.35 posted from using discount code XX585

240x360prodtemplate

http://www.additionsdirect.co.uk/rf/add/p.do/ministation-320gb?Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&SNtt=320gb&groupId=501254312&Nu=this_product&SNtk=generic_search&Np=1&SN=104+85&Ntt=501254312&D=501254312&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=501254312&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=501254312&gallery=Y

Thanks M8 seen this elsewere if you use code zg103 you can get £30 off of 3 drives which brings the price down to £45

Thanks for that :Clap: just what I was looking for; 1 for films, 1 for the Wii if I ever get around to modding it & 1 'cos it brought the price down :banana:
HH.

OH, tried kwidc0 -cryptic eh??- for 8% cashback but may not work in conjunction with the voucher, worth a try though.

Just saw it on HUKD, loads on there have ordered, possibly a missprice so may not be honoured, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Cheers Bally, great find. Used the code and got it for £22.35 :Clap:

just phoned them up the price was a mistake to they are not selling them

I ordered , they accepted , heres the proof, they have to honour the transaction.:proud:

Last edited:
I ordered , they accepted , heres the proof, they have to honour the transaction.:proud:

If only it was as simple as that mate. I'm expecting an email saying it was a misprice & the order will not be fulfilled at that price.
HH.

If the email had have said processing order then fair enough but it says "Order-Confirmed" and on the tracking link it says "Order accepted delivery by 22/01/10"
I see a fight happening.:proud:

Good luck taking them to the small claims court mate. I'm in the same boat as you so once you win your case I'll get mine for that price too :banana:
I'll say there's virtually no chance getting them at the reduced price, more chance of Morton beating Celtic in the cup tomorrow night!!
Again, good luck.
HH.

its been took off the site now but good luck getting them for that price if you get them!

Well dont know about anyone else but I got dispatch date for Friday!

gutted ive been looking for 1 of these (removed from site now)

If the email had have said processing order then fair enough but it says "Order-Confirmed" and on the tracking link it says "Order accepted delivery by 22/01/10"
I see a fight happening.:proud:

In the terms they are covered

3.2 Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.

2.2 When you submit an order to us on our website you will receive a 'bounce back' confirmatory email of this order saying that we are processing your order. You will then receive a second email from us acknowledging your order and giving you estimated timescales for delivery. You should check both emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Neither of these emails constitute acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we despatch the goods to you. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.

Well dont know about anyone else but I got dispatch date for Friday!

Same here m8, if they try to wriggle out the trading standards maybe an option.

Same here m8, if they try to wriggle out the trading standards maybe an option.

they only have to supply at the price quoted after they have removed the money from your account. until they do this, then they have no legal obligation to deliver them, as it only becomes a legally binding contract after u have paid the money.

until they remove the money from your account, then u dont have a leg to stand on. and im pretty sure they dont withdraw the money until they are about to dispatch them, meaning they are perfectly entitled to cancel the order without any legal comeback. the sales of goods act is very clear on this point.

however i ordered 3 late last night, and tryed to post this deal on here but the database was fooked and wouldnt let me. so im hoping that they do honour these. need one to upgrade my ps3 internal drive.

they only have to supply at the price quoted after they have removed the money from your account. until they do this, then they have no legal obligation to deliver them, as it only becomes a legally binding contract after u have paid the money.

until they remove the money from your account, then u dont have a leg to stand on. and im pretty sure they dont withdraw the money until they are about to dispatch them, meaning they are perfectly entitled to cancel the order without any legal comeback. the sales of goods act is very clear on this point.

however i ordered 3 late last night, and tryed to post this deal on here but the database was fooked and wouldnt let me. so im hoping that they do honour these. need one to upgrade my ps3 internal drive.

its Despatch now. they can cancel or up the price until it been dispatched. the argument being "dispatch" is the time a contract exists.

its Despatch now. they can cancel or up the price until it been dispatched. the argument being "dispatch" is the time a contract exists.

yes thats right by their own terms I posted above, once they go to despatched the contract exists between you and the law kicks in :Clap:

i have a dispatch note from them, even though they now tell me they never had the goods that they charged me for, then told me had been picked, then told me had been dispatched, and then didnt arrive

paid, marked as dispatched, or anything else, i dont trust this company at all

Back