New drug ( bubbles ) methedrone !!!

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Remember a few month ago I posted a thread about my sister having nose burns and stuff and I didnt know what it was well It,s probably this new LEGAL DRUG £7 FOR A FULL GRAM

My nice has just informed me its all over my area even the kids at school are ordering it of the net.

Stronger then MDMA much more pure you can smoke it in a pipe crystal form are snort it in powder form.

Heres one of loads of sites selling it as plant food yeh right ?

www.4-mmc.com - Home

and another

GPF

and another

Plantfood2u.com - The Highest Quality Mephedrone Plant Food To You Today

Theres over 100 shops on google FFS kids are buying this stuff and taking into schools

Heres the down falls of the drug a girl of 14 dead

http://meph.co.uk/?p=33

Evening Telegraph: News

BBC News - Five overdose on 'bubbles' drug

heard about this stuff, its building a rep in the newcastle area mate, few of my friends have tried this shit, they say it makes you feel like your floating, hence the bubbles name.

would not entertain this stuff in the slightest but it is only gunna get bigger as more and more people find out about it!

Yep this has been around the last few months in the clubs.

I know some people have been doing it when out, comes in crystal form from what i have seen, similar to ketamine.

But like anything new like this they will only make it illegal when someone dies from it, same was with magic mushrooms here in Ireland till a chap jumped of a flat balcony 5 stories up.

heard about this stuff, its building a rep in the newcastle area mate, few of my friends have tried this shit, they say it makes you feel like your floating, hence the bubbles name.

would not entertain this stuff in the slightest but it is only gunna get bigger as more and more people find out about it!

To late Its all over the place my nice is only 13 and all her freinds take it for the under 18year old discos at night spots in the city centre which she decided to stop herself from going looks like she has more sense then her own mam ffs :proud:

To late Its all over the place my nice is only 13 and all her freinds take it for the under 18year old discos at night spots in the city centre which she decided to stop herself from going looks like she has more sense then her own mam ffs :proud:
fuckinh hell thats bad crack like 13 year olds using this shit, not really alot ya can is there apart from make sure your own family are not doing it, even then how could you be 100% sure.

it will get made illegal at some stage but it will take a long time, or however many lives before that happens, my nostrils will be going nowhere near the stuff i can tell you that now!

fuckinh hell thats bad crack like 13 year olds using this shit, not really alot ya can is there apart from make sure your own family are not doing it, even then how could you be 100% sure.

it will get made illegal at some stage but it will take a long time, or however many lives before that happens, my nostrils will be going nowhere near the stuff i can tell you that now!

Ah well nothing you can do apart from look after your own I have sent the local comp school an email though explaining Im concerned about the 3 family members I have there and can they keep an eye out for it.

Thats all I can do :proud:

On November 24, 2009, it was reported that a 14-year-old English schoolgirl had died on November 21 at a party where it is alleged she ingested ketamine, alcohol and "a new party drug 'meow meow'". The girl, named as Gabi Price,[18] suffered a cardiac arrest after falling ill at the party.[19] A post-mortem examination has taken place but was inconclusive.[20]

From wiki.

these things are nuts. i dont mean to boast about takin them but i was just on them 2 weekends ago. ive swore not to do it again cause these things are going to end up killin someone up here. couple off my mates are the people who are the people makin these and they are rakin it in big time. but at the same time theres people makin these and fillin them full off things you'd find in the kitchen.i play football on saturday past there and after the trip away in the scottish cup my whole football them started gettin on these. u take them by swallowin them or snortin but most people just sort them. straight away you'll feel your nostril burn. within say about 10 mins your feelin this. cause different people are puttin different things in them the hit can be different but i was really bad..i couldnt remember leavin the party and gettin in a taxi and going back to houses.u do feel good on them but its when u stop takin them u suffer. takes me about 3days to recover. but the thing is im only takin a couple. theres a guy from dundee who took one and it got stuck in his throat and it burned a hole in it so now he has to stop doin anything like drinkin and that, same happened with someone else but it burned a hole in his stomach..this is just a few off things that can happen. my ex girlfriend does some uni course and they get teachers up and police officers speakin to them about things and the teachers at harris acadamy have taken over 2000 + off these off pupils which is scary. the sooner something is done about these the better cause like i said someone is going to end up killed..u here about this person takin fits on them and that person. few off my mates are sittin with a few 100 just line after line but what can u do cause like baaheed said these things are taken over up here. ive sat in partys and u see groups off girls way in the toilet takin these and if that was my daughter id boot her arse..ive stopped messin about with these and tired to tell people i know that these are going to end up affectin them big time..

This is 1 of the newer drugs that are a legal high but there are plenty about at the moment as the big shots are getting there hands on everything and it gets passed about. Most is plant food, fertilizers etc. I work the doors and these are the worst sort of drugs out there atm as nobody knows what your reaction is actually going to be. For instance when you smoke a spliff you get giggles, munchies, tired. Coke you get the party buzz, Pills your eyes dilate, jaw rocks and cannot stop moving. Whereas with this and many other legal highs, there is no set reaction. It will kill many more people and cannot see the goverment outlawing it, they will just slap a big amount of tax on it like they should do with Marijuana which has a extremley low death rate if any, and is a medical supply.

isn't this what dog the bounty hunter raves on about in Hawaii

People like to get fucked up. Most of you did/do it. I spent the whole of the 90's getting off my trolley every other weekend.

With increased penalties for the realatively 'safe' illegal highs like weed and MDMA unfortunately this kind of shit was going to get more popular.

isn't this what dog the bounty hunter raves on about in Hawaii

No, that's ice; crystal meth; methanthetamine (speed). I think it may actually be processed using a fertiliser though! Or maybe I'm getting that mixed up with explosives and Ross Kemp on Gangs.

No, that's ice; crystal meth; methanthetamine (speed). I think it may actually be processed using a fertiliser though! Or maybe I'm getting that mixed up with explosives and Ross Kemp on Gangs.

na your right its about the fertiliser (plant food)

ive heard about this about 8 months ago,where i live,me bro in law mates are takin it every weekend,dunno how much they are gettin but no doubt it be a fair bit,i have tried this a couple of times to see what it supposed to do and feck me i rather have coke or fet,this sh1t really burns your nostrils like fook,
i only found out what its supposed to be at the weekend,a bit of crack/coke,heroin,fet, then i thought why would the dealers mix all that etc etc and call it bubble and sell it for a far less profit then what they do with the propper stuff then findin out its fookin fertiliser,nope its not for me,il just stick to the things ive tried and tested,coke,fet,skunk,lsd,mushrooms

its fookin fertiliser,

we were playin a team in fife at football and we went to the other teams pitch and they had a fair sized bit off ground sealed off with the warning please stay off due to it havin fertiliser and that on it. i was like **** that would happen in dundee cause the cunts would be sortin it lol

I tried this a few weeks back in a gay club, there was carnage.

it's here in wolves too,

saw a few kids in the park over the weekend and they were all on this shite.........

its a fukin disgrace that this stuff is legal,

what's next when they all get bored of this stuff?????
every one on the brown????or the charlie???

its just hitting little old scarborough @ £20 a gram (great little town for price hikes) not tried it yet tho :)

Back