New drug ( bubbles ) methedrone !!!

we tried some of this in boro on friday, to me felt a lot like pills, but couldnt sleep for days afterwards, bad crack lol

MMMMMM I dont see why people take shitte when the dont know whats in it? especially coke of the streets but I suppose I can see the attraction with a drug like this at least people know its a pure drug well 98% and not full of shit.

Last edited:
tbh mate, im pretty fucking stupid when it comes to drugs. if im drunk, ill give it a go ( obv within reason, no heroin etc lol ) but them days are coming to an end. but what i think r.e drugs is that they are just everywhere now, i can honestly say that when i have kids, the availibillty of drugs will be one of my main concerns, it seems in the last 5-10 years they are just everywhere you turn

tbh mate, im pretty fucking stupid when it comes to drugs. if im drunk, ill give it a go ( obv within reason, no heroin etc lol ) but them days are coming to an end. but what i think r.e drugs is that they are just everywhere now, i can honestly say that when i have kids, the availibillty of drugs will be one of my main concerns, it seems in the last 5-10 years they are just everywhere you turn

oh yeh but i suppose its a good thing its advertised we used to sniff solvents and air canisters for a buzz when we were young nothing can be as bad as sniffing evo stick lol I killed half my brain cells.

its been about in boro for a while now i only tried it about 6-7 weeks ago and last week was the first time i havent had it. I think the feeling u get from it is amazing u feel like u love everyone and talk shite to them as well lol. But I think i'll staying off it cos i tried doing when i was out in the town and everyone was just putting me on a downer telling me about ppl dying from it so never taking that while i'm out again only at seshs now lol

I feel all insignificant and childish, I just drink beer, eat a curry , puke and possibly shit miself if there are a few bitter/lager combinations been had.

I think I must just be happy !

:)

I feel all insignificant and childish, I just drink beer, eat a curry , puke and possibly shit miself if there are a few bitter/lager combinations been had.

I think I must just be happy !

:)

Me too Ive never needed a drug fix for about 10 year I like food and bonking now im getting older lol

its been about in boro for a while now i only tried it about 6-7 weeks ago and last week was the first time i havent had it. I think the feeling u get from it is amazing u feel like u love everyone and talk shite to them as well lol. But I think i'll staying off it cos i tried doing when i was out in the town and everyone was just putting me on a downer telling me about ppl dying from it so never taking that while i'm out again only at seshs now lol

what a fuckin little tit you must be then eh!!!!!

what a fuckin little tit you must be then eh!!!!!

That's a bit uncalled for that mate. Singling him out when there are been loads of people on here, probably much older, and supposedly wiser, who dabble in unknown commodities on a weekly basis themselves.

That's a bit uncalled for that mate. Singling him out when there are been loads of people on here, probably much older, and supposedly wiser, who dabble in unknown commodities on a weekly basis themselves.

Thought that myself mate but each to their own, looks like big - hol as flatlined once or twice though.

i agree maybe i was a little harsh, but going on like hes the bees knees, when we all know its not big and its not clever to do these things, like ya say each to there own, i just deeply disagree with his and probably many others way of enjoying themselves.

but it sure as hell isnt snorting plantfood i know that for a fact!

There was an article on Reporting Scotland about this stuff last night and it seems most people are taking it because it's a legal high! What they don't understand is that it is addictive and could be very harmful.

Some of the people that are taking it wouldn't normally touch it if it was classed illegal. Legal high is very misleading to some peeps!

As with any recreational drug the mental health clinics will see the increase in numbers first! I know, my missus is a mental health nurse and you'd be suprised how many people are off their rocker with cannabis let alone Class A's.

Like anything, they'll need to wait years to get statistics.

As with any recreational drug the mental health clinics will see the increase in numbers first! I know, my missus is a mental health nurse and you'd be suprised how many people are off their rocker with cannabis let alone Class A's.

I think you'd be even more supprised at how many people are completly bissfully unaware of that fact mate - or are aware and sickeningly consider it a conspiracy!!! Which is a slap in the face to people with a mental illness. Ignorance is bliss and recreational drug use is ignorant.

Is this this stuff the same drug that girl who has been in the papers recently being using? The girl who was quite pretty and now she looks like a charater out of a Hammer Horrors film becasue this drug has eaten her face a way and because she keeps falling over and smashing her head on the floor? She says she is totaly addicted to it and can't stop using and will probably die if they don't rehab her.

Correct.

Pictured: The devastating effects of legal party drug GBL | Mail Online

It converts to Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid (GHB) apparently.

Yeah, that's her... Shocking stuff... And that other woman as well; She went from looking like a fine 30 something fox to a 60 year old granny who looks she has been chain smoking since she was 6.

God knows what these people who are taking this methadrome shite are doing to themselves. Think society is getting more and more desperate.

Last edited:
At the end of the day Its not very nice what its doing to young people and from the stories Ive heard It is really dangerous stuff so I think the sooner its band the better. :Cheers:

Back