neutrino dreamplus ultra 0.8b

Can''t replicate loosing services. not had this happen, but I'm not using new tuner/zapit for too long at a time because of the aspect ratio bug (i did put it in the readme about the aspect ratio bug with the new drivers)

Anyone else loosing services ???

Aspect ratio - sorry should have read the readme more closely. I have now swapped the tuner software to old.

Cryo just been messing around with the emu's but cant get evo or newcamd to clear any encrypted channels m8 :(

all ok here (newcamd doesn't work 100% on some channels, depending if you changed up or down to it)

you may have to enable rom 7 for your area ( extras menu/nagravision menu )
I think the image went out with just rom 10 enabled

i find lip sync probs on local channels ie:
bbc 1 fine- bbc1 northwest lip syc prob
itv fine- itv granada lip sync prob
any way of solving this

How do I access the web interface and use bitcontrol? I can FTP to the box and direct record but cannot use the webinterface or bitcontrol.

After you install bitcontrol there should be a windows media player shortcut on your desktop. Right click it, select properties and change the ip address to the address of your box.

For example,

bcmsdb://192.168.1.101/

Now when you double click it, windows media player should show you what's on the dreambox.

To access the web interface, type the ip address of the box into your browser.

For example,

http://192.168.1.101/

Yes thats what im doing and im getting nothing from either, i can ftp to it and direct record, i put image last night from uk1.5 and everything was fine with webinterface and bitcontrol on that.

Remember that the nhttp webserver is disabled by default. Enable it via the Extras Menu (Daemon Control).

Remember that the nhttp webserver is disabled by default. Enable it via the Extras Menu (Daemon Control).

Ah that is it, webinterface is ok but bitcontrol doesnt want to connect it is using the decoder fine but cannot connect

Sorry m8, out of ideas now.

Bitcontrol seems to be hit and miss for some folk. It's worked since day 1 for me. There must be a windows setting that's stopping it as the images are the same, it's only peoples setup that changes.

Firewall or something like that maybe???

Sorry m8, out of ideas now.

Bitcontrol seems to be hit and miss for some folk. It's worked since day 1 for me. There must be a windows setting that's stopping it as the images are the same, it's only peoples setup that changes.

Firewall or something like that maybe???

Cant seem to get it to work, it is very hit miss. Im using the webinterface to watch on pc now, the deinterlacing is poor but better then nothing.

cheers for your help.

Removing clock on Dreamplus img

Hi guys..

I have installed the new Dreamplus img, but i cant seem to remove the clock from the top left hand corner of the screen...any Ideas....Also how and where do i put the plugins that came with the img.

Thanks

Hi guys..

I have installed the new Dreamplus img, but i cant seem to remove the clock from the top left hand corner of the screen...any Ideas....Also how and where do i put the plugins that came with the img.

Thanks

press mene then red (tv mode)

Hi, i've tried flashing the image over with dream up and flash wizard pro, it says its flashed sucessfully but the image on the dream box is just a frozen picture on the screen of the boot up it doesn't go any further than that, could you please try and expain in a little more detail how to successfully flash over the image cos im not sure if im doing it right or even if im using the correct software, im getting quite confused and a little more info would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Hi, i've tried flashing the image over with dream up and flash wizard pro, it says its flashed sucessfully but the image on the dream box is just a frozen picture on the screen of the boot up it doesn't go any further than that, could you please try and expain in a little more detail how to successfully flash over the image cos im not sure if im doing it right or even if im using the correct software, im getting quite confused and a little more info would be greatly appreciated

thanks
it is to big flash wizard pro

you will need to flash the dmm 1.08 or 1.09 image with dreamup first (via serial)
ftp dreamplus.img to /tmp

Start-run-type cmd.

Then type telnet 192.bla.bla.bla(ip addy)
Press enter

user: Root
password: dreambox

Cut and paste/copy command press enter
cd /tmp && /bin/eraseall /dev/mtd/3 && cp dreamplus.img /dev/mtd/3 && reboot

Its finished when your db re-boots,3-5 mins tops.

I installed my box and have it running sweet using this image.

Can i use fw pro to backup and restore it ? (I have made a backup using fwpro) need to know can i use same program to restore it or is there something different with this ? Just in 3 months when I go to restore it dont want ot find a stink bomb ... :) Size of backup is 6449kb

To backup and restore...

MENU
SERVICE
SOFTWARE UPDATE
EXPERT FUNCTIONS
READ ONE PARTITION
FLASH WITHOUT BOOTLOADER

A file called mtd3.img will be created in the /tmp folder of the box. This is your backup image. Copy to PC.

To flash again...

MENU
SERVICE
SOFTWARE UPDATE
EXPERT FUNCTIONS
WRITE ONE PARTITION
FLASH WITHOUT BOOTLOADER

Choose image from list and select yes.

im a little lost when it comes to this part

Cut and paste/copy command press enter
cd /tmp && /bin/eraseall /dev/mtd/3 && cp dreamplus.img /dev/mtd/3 && reboot

Back