neutrino dreamplus ultra 0.8b

I think mine is related to the editing bouqets bug, as I never normally switch mine off. The wife records stuff at all hours of the day and night so it's always on. I have an old tuner, and everything is as from the image. (no changes to emu etc.)

Hey cryogenic

Would it be possible for someone of your calibur to add a new menu option to backup just the services.xml and ubouquets.xml. Luckily I have not experienced the issue on this image however i have had it in the past on other Neutrino images. I just restore the neccessary files using my computer but a better solution would be to restore just the config files from the DB itself. I think UK04 had this option back in ye old days.

Thanks

BK

Added ;) so will be in next release

sent

hi i have tried the old tuner and new old seems better my ego is by rudbox emu mgcamd i have not changed any thing about the image its as it was when i downloaded it the thing with it . is when it reboots by sleeptimer i can loose my channels but when i scan there back again all sorted in the bouquet how can i stop the dreambox from shuting down on its own i wato put it on standbye so it stays on standbye and not restart its self also if i unplug the box the channels go and i have to scan i would like the box to stay on stand bye only not to restart its self can seem to find a way to stop this happening again thanks really want to keep this image on and sort it out very nice image : colors1 phillips.c is the tuner.

Last edited:
Added ;) so will be in next release

How about a menu that copies the services and bouquets to another location on the box. Then when they disappear you can restore them from the 'secret' location without connecting to a PC.

I think this was in UK04.

Hopefully it can be fixed altogether but it would be a quite workaround!

How about a menu that copies the services and bouquets to another location on the box. Then when they disappear you can restore them from the 'secret' location without connecting to a PC.

I think this was in UK04.

Hopefully it can be fixed altogether but it would be a quite workaround!

That's what I've done m8 ;)

No idea whats going on with them dissapearing on reboot. I can't recreate it. Mines up and down power in out all the time with the stuff I get upto.

can anyone shed any light on the sleeptimer, i have to keep resetting it to 999 minutes or it keeps shutting down on me, i have tried deleting the sleeptimer in the settings but everytime i go back there it is there again, anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how i can fix it

thanks

Just delete the sleep times in blue button menu if i remember m8

yeah i have, i have deleted it again and again and again, it just keeps coming back all the time, the sleeptimer counts down every 30 minutes and then i get a message on screen to say going into sleeptimer in 1 minute, it will then reboot and start counting down from 30 minutes again i can change the numbers to 999 minutes but i cannot delete it altogether, i did not set this timer up this has been there since i put the image on the box

thanks

yea Cryo set it up you should be able to delete it m8 i have on mine & it hasn't come back!

I only setup the standby timer from the blue button timer menu, where you can simply delete it along with the reboot. I didnt set anything in sleeptimer, I think you can just go in and set it to 0 and forget about it. if you go back in it goes to a default value.

for people with missing channels on reboot,
can you:
backup your image first.
press yellow for extras menu
go to dev menu
squashfsedit/defrag var
when it shuts down to the menu select the defrag var.
This will create a fresh jffs2 image and erase var and flash it with padding to the end.
Just wondering if your vars are a bit dodgy depending on what image you had and how you flashed it.

ta

ok, done. that. I will advise on the outcome.

Cheers

While your at it Cryogenic, could you please add Bruteforce for scanning, or is it possible to copy it over from a Dbox?

On second thoughts forget about that, tried a downloaded Bruteforce, results weren't to good

Key update.

If any 1's box did not update to the latest keys today.
Rom 7 seem,s to do the job in ex C&W.:Boo:

for people with missing channels on reboot,
can you:
backup your image first.
press yellow for extras menu
go to dev menu
squashfsedit/defrag var
when it shuts down to the menu select the defrag var.
This will create a fresh jffs2 image and erase var and flash it with padding to the end.
Just wondering if your vars are a bit dodgy depending on what image you had and how you flashed it.

ta

Just done it cryo will keep you informed of any changes m8 ;)

OK, woke this morning to see my dream had hung. It was showing BBC Telextext on the screen., very weird. I rebooted the box and got the message that no services / or channels available. I noted that the ubouquets file was till intact but the bouquets and services files had been reset. I restored my files, rebooted and now all is well. I have noted the box freezing a few times in the last few days, but when I flip channels, it comes back. This may all be due to the NTL issues, but I am not sure.

same thing here ebro getting bbc and stuff rescanned nothing egp no pic but my other box that has gemini had no problems weird : shocked2

enable rom 7 from nagravision menu for recent key rolls.

no idea on your services.xml, can't get mine to break. Is it a clone box maybe ?

Back