need little help.DREAMBOX 7000/8000

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam ready for new project,was thinking about tech mate 1500,but was told to look at dreambox has all the goodes set up is easy.
flashes are the same so im told,but will ask you guys ,so if i need some support i know all is good i am getting new dish i have old 1.2m dish now going to 85ins dish,im thinking 8000hd dreambox 250gb hdrive.so people point me wright pls

for got this ,the dreambox 8000hd does this need a card,new box new project,

vu solo,is their flashes for them bro.and thanks bro
will look out for vu solo or vu

Actually thinking about it for a single tuner box I'd go for the dm800se as you can fit an internal HDD which you can't do with the solo.

already did bro,db800hd se
just need to wait for delivery lol
just need to put new dish up get this saturday,am will put up,and get started.
thanks bro all advice is good advice and thanks bro.
will see what image is out ,see if i can get all working,will be fun.
never worked on a db800hd.
will look out what sat i need and hook up.

I say this to everybody, don't rush into trying diff images, the box will come with an image, set that up and then play around with that till you get used to things. This also gives you time to do lots of reading especially on threads where people have buggered up their boxes so that you can avoid doing this to yours.

When I got my first dm800hd a few years ago I didn't do anything with regards to the image for a good 2 weeks.

thanks bro,was just what i was looking for,thanks will start looking reading if i need some pointers ,can i give you a shout,i dont want anyone to do for me ,just dont want to destroy new box lol,will be 399.00 for the db800hd se,
not a clone so ivebeen told.is this a fair price.

ok found what i think i need now ,1 flash,1 ,Booloader version Dreambox Second Stage Loader ,i think all i need now is the bx if im wrong pls put me wright,i think when it comes i will flash it and see what happens lol.
BOOM LOL.
i think rat has goog image to flash ,herd good things about black hole and bad things, rat s ive herd stable,so let me know what you think.

Last edited:
thanks bro,ive got a vu+solo2 comming aswell as a 800hd se will just need to wait till ther here,cantdo anything till then but read,some good stuff kicking about,some not so lol thanks for letting me know about the solo2.

Back