need a new dm800se

20 odd days have passed and still nothing so I queried it with them, parcel lost in post is the reply I've had back. The tracking number they gave also return nadda which according to them is not good.

Yaoxin is definitely now off my good books and I most definitely won't be recommending them to anyone. :(

20 odd days have passed and still nothing so I queried it with them, parcel lost in post is the reply I've had back. The tracking number they gave also return nadda which according to them is not good.

Yaoxin is definitely now off my good books and I most definitely won't be recommending them to anyone. :(
sent you a pm m8

Not good mate.

I sent back my dm800se system board last week, Tuesday I think by international signed for, still says it has been passed to Chinese post. I put in an order on Friday and it is here today, so will just need to see when royal mail get confirmation it has been signed for.

ive been looking into buying one from there and was gonna ask whats the best model to go with? but after reading this thread im not so sure now?

ive been looking into buying one from there and was gonna ask whats the best model to go with? but after reading this thread im not so sure now?

There's nothing wrong with the model so don't be put off and to be perfectly honest I've not had any problems till my last order.

As the price is much lower than buying from a UK source it's just one of these risks that you have to accept and as I've said above, the Chinese suppliers are I assume on a tight budget simply due to the competition that correcting mistakes will impact them.

RE: my issues, I'm still talking to them but they now want me to order another box so that the bits I need can be included with it, have told them I'm not to keen on doing this as I have no need for another box.

Last edited:
Back