NDS Rom list upto 8th July 2010

Can anyone help me identify a game I've forgotten the name of? I'm sure it's in this massive list here!

Can anyone help me identify a game I've forgotten the name of? I'm sure it's in this massive list here!

have you tried the psychic hotline.

c'mon m8 gies a hint over 5,000 roms to choose from.

mystic meg would have a problem with this one.: shocked2

They no longer do DS downloads

thats true i get this

File is not available

The goal of RomUlation has always been to provide users with an opportunity to try out games in order to determine whether it is a game worth purchasing or not. We have always respected when publishers or developers felt RomUlation did more harm than good to the sales of their product.

The owner of this game contacted us with concerns that our service was doing more harm than good, so as per our goal and beliefs we have complied with their request to remove their intellectual property.

This currently covers ALL of the NDS games and is permanent, meaning they will NOT be downloadable again.
This includes premium membership, upgrading your account will not provide access to protected games.

We understand that this may frustrate users who were looking for new games to test but we hope you also understand that this is both necessary and in accordance with our beliefs.

wilson were do u get the nintendo games from m8?

mikey

i dont think there is a nds version yet m8, just wii

Back