3DS Sky3DS Flashcard - Supporting 3DS 9.4.0 System Directly

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
292o8zk.jpg

Region Free Now! Sky3DS works perfect with the Smea's regionthree for region free! More Detail (01/17/2015)

New Sky3DS support 3DS v9.4.0-21 now (12/12/2014)

New Sky3DS cards arrived in our UK warehouse,All of orders will be shipped in the same day.(12/11/2014)

Good News! SKY3DS removed 10 games limited!(12/10/2014)
All orders of sky3ds card haven't shipped out will ship with the newest stocks with BLUE Button.
Our newest stocks is on the way, will arrive UK in 3-4 business days.Customers can place order now!

The red white button SKY3DS can use this tool to crack 10 games limit: Tool

Download The Tool Here

If you have have a V4.1-V4.5 3DS you can choose Gateway 3DS

Something about Sky3DS:

Good news to every 3ds and 3ds xl user! SKY3DS is a new 3ds flashcard, more importantly, it break 3ds 9.4.0 system now! You can use Sky3ds to play 3ds games on your 3ds and 3ds xl consoles without v4.1-4.5 system limitation, not any more! And it has only one card in package, not like gateway 3ds, mt-card, 3dslink and other 3ds flashcards!

The sky3ds card also Support all New3DS/3DSLL, 3DS/XL, 2DS consoles(US,EU,JP)!

If you still keep an old version of 3ds console with firmware v4.1-4.5, you can visit our site to buy gateway 3ds card, it is the best 3ds card before sky3ds and k3ds! But it can only run with v4.1-4.5 firmware!

Sky 3DS Description
Sky3ds flashcart is a new 3ds roms supported card from sky3ds.com,the striking features of this card lies in it supports run 3ds games on N3DS V9.2.0-20 or any N3DS console.It also work on all New3DS/3DSLL, 3DS/XL, 2DS consoles(US,EU,JP). It also supports multi 3ds roms to allow our users play lots of 3ds games at one time.

SKY3DS Card Special Features:

* Plug & Play, easy to use, Multi-rom support.
* Support any 3DS system version(including the newest V9.4.0-21E/U/J).
* Support all New3DS/3DSLL, 3DS/XL, 2DS consoles(US,EU,JP).
* Support eShop and online game.
* Compatible with any MicroSD 2GB,4GB,8GB,16GB,32GB,64GB,128GB SDHC cards.
* No games quantity limited.
* Region locking.

FAQ:
Q: I have a new 3ds with the firmware 9.4.0-21J version. your new flashcard can work on this version or not?
A: Yes, Sky3DS card can support the newest 3DS V9.4.0-21J version.

Q: Can this flashcart play 3ds game online ? ex : pokemon and doing a wonder trade or battle with people online.
A: Yes, Sky3DS card can play 3DS game online as a genuine gamepad did, can also save,load,edit etc....

Q: Does saving work on games like Animal Crossing, Pokemon X and Y,also does this allow cheats and homebrew?
A: Yes,you can save, reload, edit on any 3DS games as a genuine gamepad did. Sorry, no cheats, no homebrew at the moment.

Q: I just bought a sky3ds linker (blue button) and let me know if it is compatible with the .cia game format and support eShop game?
A: No, SKY3DS can only support original retail game card dumps .3DS format, it doesn't support the .cia format and eShop game.

Q: Do you have a "game compatibility" list for SKY3DS card?
A: We do a compatible game list, all were included in our newest template file,see here.

Q: Can this Sky3DS play standard DS/DSi games?
A: No, SKY3DS can play 3DS games only(original retail game card dumps .3DS format).

Q: Could you please explain how template data is made so that I can make it myself ?
A: Please see the instructions here to build a new game file head info by yourself, and email us those "pre-file", we will process and add it into the new updated template file later.

Q: The roms on my Sky3DS (red button) load for a few seconds then unload and go to the next rom,the card just automatically cycles through every rom I have.What's wrong with that?
A: For those old SKY3DS(red button) card users, just hold the button for 5 seconds and press "A" to enter that game while its icon to pop up on screen. Please also see more details here.

Q: Don't know why i can only play the first game on my microSD card, it can't switch to other games when i press the blue button?
A: Please format your microSD card or try another new one, and download the rom from other more reliable sources, make sure it's retail game pad dumps(not an eshop game), and has the same region with your 3DS console.

News:

1. Where to buy sky3ds and k3ds?

2. Can I buy sky3ds with MasterCard?

3. Sky3ds supports 3ds 9.2.0 system now!

4. SKY3DS flashcart remove 10 games limit

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back