N3 Northwest

yes i dont think it wil be long now mate........./ iv filled my v+ up with recordings ! will we still be able to watch them when all the channels have gone ? as some require the PIN . ..iv just thought about this,

Notts been NGTV for over 2 months. New installs have been getting new cards for well over 2 weeks now I think cards will be due either next week or first weeks of April.

yes mate you will still beable to watch the recorded programmes. ive got a v+ and my area has gone to n3 but i can still watch my recorded programmes. so the answer is yes u can.

No sign in Liverpool its takin ages

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Brin

A couple of m8's are still on the original cr's (1 and 2 etc). They have lost most of their channels in the Manchester area after the recent change. Ringing around a few other people have the same problem? Any one else come across this? If so anyone sorted it yet? Ta.

Even though I pre warned him, a friend of my dads has just paid £100 for a box from Bowlers.

I can just imagine the wry smile on the sellers face!

it has been hacked but it wont be available till november thats so they can make there money first then the freeloaders can leech it lmao and then its goona
cost an arm and leg and also will need new boxs costing about £200

You right mate. Thanks.
ilyas0786

Back