Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Rant about DW

Steve

Inactive User
For over week now been trying to login here and been unable to as message box states need to change my password as it is however many days old.

The page just continually refreshes and every time I clicked the link to change password am taken to page with the text boxes to enter passwords etc but it appears for about 2 seconds then refreshes back to the original page 'need to change password'

I have sent 4 messages via the contact us link explaining this over the past week or so and do you know what NO ONE has bothered to answer.

If you can't be bothered to answer then why have a damn contact us link on the main page ??

Think someone seriously need to check this site out for problem

I tried logging in using IE11 and FF26 but the same problem persisted over and over again.

Would like to know why NO ONE bothered to answer the messages I sent via 'Contact US' link on the site ??

Without being funny, how have you logged in now then if password has expired?

I managed by going to my account instead of the link that was on the page

I'm sorry you have experienced problems Steve
This might explain a few things for

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/foru...ongoing-problems-post2384286.html#post2384286

Fair comment apart from fact that you are stating only one person would see my messages and no one else, if so then doesn't sound too good to me would have thought at least 2 other 'admins' would have access to the messages area given the size of the membership here ?

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, your back on now mate.
The owner of the site has had as you saw from that thread an ill mother and site is secondary.

@Steve, sometimes, M8, stuff goes a bit Pete Tong whatever we do. I'm pleased you're back on and I reckon someone, somewhere, will take your message on board.

Hi, BTW :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back