My installation problem!?

think my dish is the same as yours im in Newcastle so i should be closer than you as its aimed at nordic area?
I think i need to flash erase me box a few times and then do a hardware reset of my motor and start again

Total pain though as my rs232 doesnt work on pc and it wont work with USrs232 either so i have to trek down me mams to use me sisters pc!

hope it sorts it out! Do you manage to get those 4 Canal Sport channels with D/F/N/S after them?

Yes I did, Minimum signal quality I got on that sat was 75% My Technomate doesn't brake up until it hits the 40's, Unless that box has a crap tunner?

Yes I did, Minimum signal quality I got on that sat was 75% My Technomate doesn't brake up until it hits the 40's, Unless that box has a crap tunner?

75% SNR is probaby the lowest its ever synced at with my Eagle Linux Box

60% SNR
80% AGC
3000 BER

thats what it dishes out at 0.8w with my titanium 0.2db LNB. I joined the cable 10m from dish using a f coupler wonder if thats whats stopping me getting a singnal?

whats your BER like? most sats have none or 15-30 flickering for me

got in today and the image is just keep crashing and wont load! totaly pain cant even test it now tonight

Last edited:
I installed Pli image today and loaded the newest captains settings and im getting everything at 1w now and 16e is showing but picture is cutting up

7e
9e
16e
39e
42e

all work but some channels are breaking up yet SNR is about 75% AGC 90% and very very low BER. dish is bang on any movements at 1w weaken signal

is that normal for picture break up on weak signal or do yuo think maybe the Eagle Box has turd tuner?

This Pli image is a million times better than my old Eagle one!!

Back