My CV for the mod job. ;-)

MOAMB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
1) First off we would like you to tell us what you can bring to digital world?

I have knowledge about various subjects that are covered on DW and enjoy learning about anything and with the wide variety of subjects that are covered on DW I would be able to help in different sections.

2) Any interests and hobbies you have.

Messing about with computers (more software than hardware).
Learning about new gadgets and messing about with them.
Also anything that’s a big boy’s toy I want.

3) What areas on Digital World are you interested in moderating.

I would be best suited within either the BLOG, Mobile Phone or Console sections. These are the sections that I have the most interest/knowledge in so believe I would be better monitoring these sections and helping out members too but would be happy to help in any section where I would be of benefit.

4) Would you be prepared to help by spending time writing guides and tutorials that will benefit the members on here?
If yes to the question above have you written any before, and can you show us an example?

I am more than happy to writing guides and tutorials. I have just uploaded one in the Wii section about soft modding the 4.3 Wii Guide. I also have to write guides at work (Standard Operations) for people to follow so have a good idea how to write guides that are simple and easy to follow.
I use the acronym KISS – Keep it Simple Stupid. :proud:

5) Anything else you might think will help

I have a very curious mind and enjoy finding things out. If I’m asked a question by anyone about anything I will find the answers and then give the information they were enquiring about. It’s the way I have learnt. Learning and then teaching people. I’m easy going and try not to offend anyone. I also always keep impartial in disagreements and don’t get offended. I know it’s impossible to please everyone so always do what’s best at that time. I will always do what I believe is the rite thing and if I don’t know or I’m unsure of anything I will find out what I should do.

My Questions to you.

1) Whats the hourly pay.
2) How many holidays do i recieve a year.
3) Whats the overtime rate.

:roflmao:

Cheers people, Hope to hear from you soon or will it be dont phone us we will phone you. :proud:

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
My Questions to you.

1) Whats the hourly pay. you pay us the standard rate £5 per hour
2) How many holidays do i recieve a year.whats holidays
3) Whats the overtime rate. we dont have overtime you still pay £5 per hour

:proud:

Thank you for your application,good luck :)

Back