my checklist

pleasebecool

Inactive User
Reaction score
right, i am going to tmc on thrusday to buy all the equipment to to the pace4000 series and the sammy, can someone confirm for me that i have everything i need,

T911 Nexus Unlooper (orange one)
Dynamite by Duolab Programmer
New LED Simm
Jtag Interchangeable Pogo.

I think thats all the hardware, but can someone confirm for me and tell me exactly what cables i need to make it all work, i have all the software and on thrusday i wil be ready to get on the band wagon and join the delights of all the channels being free to air

Donnie Darko

Inactive User
Reaction score
pleasebecool said:
right, i am going to tmc on thrusday to buy all the equipment to to the pace4000 series and the sammy, can someone confirm for me that i have everything i need,

T911 Nexus Unlooper (orange one)
Dynamite by Duolab Programmer
New LED Simm
Jtag Interchangeable Pogo.

I think thats all the hardware, but can someone confirm for me and tell me exactly what cables i need to make it all work, i have all the software and on thrusday i wil be ready to get on the band wagon and join the delights of all the channels being free to air

1 more thing,the most important,the search function on this site.

crackerchalk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
Looks fine to me
But why the led sim its 4 4001s
and maybe 1000 series not sure never had 1
Good luck but doubt u will need it
:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

bammy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Depending on what you mean by 4000 series, if it's a 4000 (i.e. not 4001 / 4010) then you may need either a funcard or a scart / rs232 converter to set the netid (obviously only if it needs changing). You only need a ledsimm for 1000 / 4001.

pleasebecool

Inactive User
Reaction score
most the boxes i will be doing is sammys, but i have a couple of friends that have a 4001. as regards changing the net id, can you not use the jtagger for 4000/4010. can someone please clarify this

TEST