Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Boyfriend is a Cross Dresser

a mod didnt like my opinion and tried throwing his weight around.

Jim mate, have you been mixing Red Bull and Buckfast again? :)

I'm trying to find the thread where a Mod was throwing his weight around, but I can't find one. Methinks you may have taken a post out of context :err:

Ya eeeeeejit. :)

Jim isn't General Chat just that ? open to all aspects of non tech talk so to speak ?

people are asking us as a forum for advice as thes see us as friends and maybe offer good advice,maybe not ? but feel they can ask all the same

Ive seen worse threads on other forums tbh guys

:)

Jim mate, have you been mixing Red Bull and Buckfast again? :)

I'm trying to find the thread where a Mod was throwing his weight around, but I can't find one. Methinks you may have taken a post out of context :err:

Ya eeeeeejit. :)

When a mod tells you to ffs lighten up then he is saying stop it now, have you lost your memory witchy...did ur m8s not get booted for not lightening up when mods told them.

Jim isn't General Chat just that ? open to all aspects of non tech talk so to speak ?

people are asking us as a forum for advice as thes see us as friends and maybe offer good advice,maybe not ? but feel they can ask all the same

Ive seen worse threads on other forums tbh guys

:)

John m8, I respect no one on this forum more than you but surely it is not wrong to have opinion on something without a mod jumping on you.

Why? Would he help Witchy with the dildo? ;)

Can Witchy's wife please stop saying dildo, lol.

Only mozr could creep me out more. Usually by inventing a whole new branch of sexual perversion which would break the laws in Holland after becoming a lawless state.

When a mod tells you to ffs lighten up then he is saying stop it now, have you lost your memory witchy...did ur m8s not get booted for not lightening up when mods told them.

Sorry Jim, but I don't see anything wrong with the way Max replied to you, I really don't.

I'm keeping out of this.

I can see what this thead started out as though from the begining (a joke) fair enough it wasnt in the fun room,but then it wouldent have worked right if you get me lol

you are upset about your friends Jim and I can understand that mate honest I do :(

Can Witchy's wife please stop saying dildo, lol.

Only mozr could creep me out more. Usually by inventing a whole new branch of sexual perversion which would break the laws in Holland after becoming a lawless state.

Really (dildo) sorry (dildo) won't do it again. (dildo)

Aud ;)

I can see what this thead started out as though from the begining (a joke) fair enough it wasnt in the fun room,but then it wouldent have worked right if you get me lol

you are upset about your friends Jim and I can understand thate mat honest I do :(

John I am not upset at them, even if they werent banned they wouldn't come back anyway...I am annoyed that I wasn't allowed an opinion, thats all, I have already apologised to Eva if she thought it was meant about this thread.

Aye but I want my own pair.

Her pair has an 11" dildo on the inside. :(

You can always wear them back to front Witcy after you had your arsehole bleached blonde.

I think Eva is a wolf in sheep's clothing soft on the outside wild on the inside and if she likes men in women's underwear then come on lads I'm sure we can make an exception and all wear them for our blind date. :banana:

Back