'Muslim Massacre' computer game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough now fellas!

We are all arseholes at some point, its life.

Regards
Mickie D

thats true m8 we can all be arseholes sometimes, but it seems some people think it's compulsory.

Read 134 which refers to jedud as he was a chippie not God, lol. Oh and if your going to insult me at least spell geordie right lol.

I would rather rub ralgex on my bellend than be a geordie :)

I thought this was a thread on a computer game ? Silly me , never mind i'll do a search and see if i can find it .

Some of the comments from that,
what the hell does this say

Arlips at 12:33 PM on 09/14/08
Reply by Email

Thnks fr tllng s hw w shld thnk bt ths, Mgg.

AND

Spilt_Milk at 12:41 PM on 09/14/08
Reply by Email

wndr whn th rdcl Mslms tht hck ff ppl's hds n cmr wll plgz?

way to much text talk

Thnks fr tllng s hw w shld thnk bt ths, Mgg.

wndr whn th rdcl Mslms tht hck ff ppl's hds n cmr wll plgz?

thanks for telling us how we should think about this

i wonder when the radical muslims that hack off peoples heads and ??? will apologise

thanks for telling us how we should think about this

i wonder when the radical muslims that hack off peoples heads and ??? will apologise

Careful Digi they will be calling for your head when they read that.
Ali huck bar ali huck bar ban him ban him lol only joking they would only do that if it was me posting that lol

lol, if some religious loony decided they wanted to chop my head off for translatin a text message theyd better do it fookin quick so i dont see it coming, if theres one thing i hate, its someone who is only hard when they have a weapon of some sort

theyd be sliced, diced, and turned into pork pies with their own neck chopper lol

all over a computer game ffs lol, im sure theres more important things to moan about, like how the price of fuel has made my sweet and sour chicken, yeung chow rice and prawn crackers more expensive as i now have to pay an extra 30p for delivery, its fkin outrageous, and if i wasnt so lazy id do something about it, like walk to the chinese in protest, and then get them to drive me home while they deliver my food, but im way to lazy to even care about it really lol

:proud:

lol, if some religious loony decided they wanted to chop my head off for translatin a text message theyd better do it fookin quick so i dont see it coming, if theres one thing i hate, its someone who is only hard when they have a weapon of some sort

theyd be sliced, diced, and turned into pork pies with their own neck chopper lol

all over a computer game ffs lol, im sure theres more important things to moan about, like how the price of fuel has made my sweet and sour chicken, yeung chow rice and prawn crackers more expensive as i now have to pay an extra 30p for delivery, its fkin outrageous, and if i wasnt so lazy id do something about it, like walk to the chinese in protest, and then get them to drive me home while they deliver my food, but im way to lazy to even care about it really lol

Lol that was so important to Digi that he posted it twice :Biggrin2:

Ok, ok mate lets put this to bed.

But lets make one thing clear, I was right and everyone else is wrong!!:proud:

Nah..........Qur'an 65:4, and it is still taught......it aint bad websites, its your own religious scripts chum.

And a pedo is a pedo........is a pedo...........to be sexually aroused by a 9 year old (kinda required to have sex with her) make him a pedo, it does not matter a jot that it was 1500 years ago.......she was 9.

I would not usually run around slagging of someone who is held so dear by so many as I dont see the point in insulting muslims, but facts are facts.

As for the reason for posting the "Muhamad is a pedo" thread ? well thats a different matter altogether.

And the game really is crap on several levels

as has been said, theres similar games where the aim is to wipe out whites, blacks, jews, whatever

just another thing to moan about in my opinion

I seem to remeber in GTA 1 and 2 being able to mow down a line of Hari Krishna in there orange gear.

Nah..........Qur'an 65:4, and it is still taught......it aint bad websites, its your own religious scripts chum.

And a pedo is a pedo........is a pedo...........to be sexually aroused by a 9 year old (kinda required to have sex with her) make him a pedo, it does not matter a jot that it was 1500 years ago.......she was 9.

I would not usually run around slagging of someone who is held so dear by so many as I dont see the point in insulting muslims, but facts are facts.

As for the reason for posting the "Muhamad is a pedo" thread ? well thats a different matter altogether.

And the game really is crap on several levels

Bismillāhir-Raúmānir-Raúeem = "In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate".

Muhammad Aisha Child Rape Muslim Marriage Law Sex Abuse 1?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7UBTTd3e[/ame]...

Muhammad Aisha Child Rape Muslim Marriage Law Sex Abuse 2?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dl_MoYy0[/ame]...

LAME BLAME GAME of Anit-Islamist = Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was Child molester, Pedophile (may Allah forgive me) =))

IS MARRIAGE CHILD MOLESTING? LOL AT Anit-Islamist

Sex between Spouse is rape to Anti-Islamist, and I m hearing it from western people. lol Reality Bite “ MAURY SHOW “IS DEDICATED TO NON-MUSLIMS TO FIND OUT THEIR FATHERS { FACT FILE }

Non-Muslims if u feel for Hazrat AYESHA sidiqa (radi Allahu 'anha) then why do not u read about her life, happiness & her teachings? If u do, u have to convert to ISLAM b/c that’s what she ordered us.

Hazrat AYESHA sidiqa (radi Allahu 'anha) the first scholar woman in Islam. After the death of Prophet Muhammad there must be someone who is very close to the prophet to stay for the next generation, teaching the next generation. This woman alone has recorded almost 25% of his words and teaching. She was more as a student than a wife, imagine someone lives with the prophet, understand him while she is being kid, that woman will grow with alot of knowledge of Islam.

First, the marriage was not consummated until she reached puberty:
Al Bukhari narrated (hadeeth 3683): He married Aishah (radi Allahu 'anha) when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage when she was nine.
Also narrated in Al Mustadrak, 6715/2313 and multitude of other hadeeth compilations.
(Note: This is the age of puberty of many girls in that climate.)

Aishah (radi Allahu 'anha) said: If the girl reaches nine years, then she has reached puberty.

By marring HAZRAT AYESHA with HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him) she became mother of all Muslims. It is the greatest honor 4 a lady in this world.
PROVE OF HER HAPPINESS IS THAT SHE REMEMBRED MOST OF HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him)’s HADISH (SAYINGS OF PROPHET).

The Young Marriage of 'Aa'ishah, Mother of the Believers may Almighty Allah be pleased with her
TurnToIslam.Com Turn To Islam islamic videos...

The reason why the Prophet (pbuh) married ‘Aa’ishah despite the age difference
TurnToIslam.Com Turn To Islam islamic videos...

HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him) wanted to marry 'Aa'ishah (radi Allahu 'anha) so that she would be more able than others to transmit reports of what he did and said. In fact, as stated above, she was a reference point for the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) with regard to their affairs and rulings.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not marry any virgin other than ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her), it proves his sincerity.

Impartial Non-Muslims about Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)’s marriage Scholars such as “Watt” and “Esposito” hold that some of the marriages were based on the Arabian custom and aimed at strengthening political ties, while those marriages with widows were aimed at providing a livelihood to them.

My sources to learn about ISLAM:
Research & observations from Holy Quran & Sahee Hadith, Religious scholars like Sheikh Ahmed Deedat’s Welcome to IPCI, Dr. Zakir Naik's Islamic Research Foundation , PEACE TV, Aalama Tahir-ul-Qadri etc.
from "http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080703125946AAEWAgs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back