'Muslim Massacre' computer game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd appreicate it if you'd stop calling him a pedo as it is highly offensive to all Muslims. It simply not true.

I've checked it out, and he married her when she was 12, explaination from an extract of a book below:

"She was about nine years old when her parents requested to perform her Nikah, and that was according to the Arab customs. But she was married to the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) when she was 12 years of age and well matured.

That was the time when people used to arrange marriages for their girls at a very young age. Because of the hot environment of that land the girls reach to the age of puberty in a very young age. As in America a good percentage of girls reaches to the age of puberty just at nine. And that is the natural phenomenon of maturity of age, or the age of marriage by nature."

I'd appreicate it if you'd stop calling him a pedo as it is highly offensive to all Muslims. It simply not true.

I've checked it out, and he married her when she was 12, explaination from an extract of a book below:

"She was about nine years old when her parents requested to perform her Nikah, and that was according to the Arab customs. But she was married to the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) when she was 12 years of age and well matured.

That was the time when people used to arrange marriages for their girls at a very young age. Because of the hot environment of that land the girls reach to the age of puberty in a very young age. As in America a good percentage of girls reaches to the age of puberty just at nine. And that is the natural phenomenon of maturity of age, or the age of marriage by nature."

what book m8

Just by doing a simple google search on this turned up loads on mohamed and muslim child brides

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-DA4WmfFWI"]HERE[/ame] is a youtube video .. DO NOT watch it if you think you will be offended

lol i dont know lol . i was talking about mohammed . i read some where he mariied a 12 year old . well if its true he was a pedo . . but like i said i dont know if its true .

Might be worth pointing out that here in England at the time, the age of consent for girls was 12.

Times and attitudes change.

Might be worth pointing out that here in England at the time, the age of consent for girls was 12.

Thats what people don't realise, TIMES CHANGE and attitudes change. Ask your grandparents when they got married and it will probably be at quite a young age because that's what used to happened in those days.

But as usual some individuals will do anything to have a dig at Islam...

Just by doing a simple google search on this turned up loads on mohamed and muslim child brides

HERE is a youtube video .. DO NOT watch it if you think you will be offended

Just watch it and yes I was offended, offended by that perv who kept saying it remains legitimate even today it does not matter if the world is not doing it ffs
How can anyone defend that way of thinking, I need to throw up

I suspect this thread has gone way off topic here. The topic was meant to be about a computer game - not child brides !

Think you need to watch Bronto's post Nara .
Times have changed but not all attitudes

can i ask a question if i called jesus a pedo what would the muslims say about that???

i like watching south park, simpsons .etc

because they dont just take the piss out of muslims but they take the piss out of everyone and everything. so its fair and fuckin funny

Didn't this thread start off being about a computer game ? Can anyone point me to a thread about one of the billion games where you shoot another culture ?
yes http://www.funny-games.biz/sheepshooting.html :proud:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back