'Muhammad' teddy teacher arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
This poor woman is being used as a political pawn if you ask me, you can be sure Sudan will have conditions and they will be met before she is freed, conditions which will have nothing to do with the case but because they can use this case it as a lever.

Seemed like an innocent mistake.

nobody mentioned that and I guess if you were to look into it then its the otherway around. Don't recall anyone in the UK being arrested for naming a teddy!! If the cap fits

nobody mentioned that and I guess if you were to look into it then its the otherway around. Don't recall anyone in the UK being arrested for naming a teddy!! If the cap fits

They might not be arrested but I bet there would be quite a fuss if a teacher here named a teddy Jesus Christ.

the kids named the teddy bear, its just a name there was no intention of discrimination anyone or any religion

its stunts like this that cause more problems for the religion

Ok
Ive Been Reading Through These Posts And To Be Quite Honest It Upsets Me
I Am A Muslim Born In Britain And Proud Of Where My Parents Come From Wich Is Pakistan, Im Proud Of My Culture And Also Respect And Am Proud To Be British
The Thing Is Every Time Something Like This Comes Into The News Everyone Gets Excited
And To Be Quite Honest The Truth Starts To Show Like Above Posts Where Members Are
Suggesting What Should Happen To Muslims And Being Glad They Are Not Muslim
The Thing Is Im Glad Im Not Christain Hindu Or Sikh Because I Dont Have To Drink Piss Or Eat Pork. Now Does Saying That Make Me Racist Or An Extremist
What You Have To Remember Is that lthough you are'nt, Muslim Are Sensitive About Religion
We Take Religion Seriously We Wont Name Teddys Jesus And Wont Let You Do The Same
Its About Respect And Understanding
When Did You Last Hear Of A Muslim Drawing Cartoons Of Jesus Or Naming His Toy Jesus
I Dont Think You Ever Did
I'll Tell You Why Muslims Believe That There Religeon Is The Truth
We Beleive In 124000 Prophets
Yes 124000
The List Starts From Adam The First Man, Yes The Father Of All Humanity
And Includes Prophets Like Noah , Abraham, Moses ,jesus And It Goes On To The Final Prophet Mohammed
And We Respect All Prophets And Wont Tolerate People Making Fun Of Them
now Im Not Saying That , Thats Happened On This Occassion I Beleive It Could Be A Genuine And Innocent Mistake
But I Dont Agree With Members Coming On Here And Saying That Muslims Should F Off And So On
Thats Not The Way
If You Feel Strongly About My Religeon Then Fine So Be It
But Dont Go Insulting My Religeon Its Time People Started To Realise That There Are Very Sutlle Differences Betwenn Judaism Christianity And Islam
If You Want To Attack Ones Judgement Attack Them And Not There Religeon
I Reckon Bush And Blair Are C*nts But I Would'nt Insult There Religeon Over It, Although Bush Reckons He Is A Devout Christian And He Makes His Decisions With God And Christ An Mind.
So Please No Hate Comments As All Thats Happening Is That Your Fuelling The Situation

Last edited:
Ok
Ive Been Reading Through These Posts And To Be Quite Honest It Upsets Me
I Am A Muslim Born In Britain And Proud Of Where My Parents Come From Wich Is Pakistan, Im Proud Of My Culture And Also Respect And Am Proud To Be British
The Thing Is Every Time Something Like This Comes Into The News Everyone Gets Excited
And To Be Quite Honest The Truth Starts To Show Like Above Posts Where Members Are
Suggesting What Should Happen To Muslims And Being Glad They Are Not Muslim
The Thing Is Im Glad Im Not Christain Hindu Or Sikh Because I Dont Have To Drink Piss Or Eat Pork. Now Does Saying That Make Me Racist Or An Extremist
What You Have To Remember Is that lthough you are'nt, Muslim Are Sensitive About Religion
We Take Religion Seriously We Wont Name Teddys Jesus And Wont Let You Do The Same
Its About Respect And Understanding
When Did You Last Hear Of A Muslim Drawing Cartoons Of Jesus Or Naming His Toy Jesus
I Dont Think You Ever Did
I'll Tell You Why Muslims Believe That There Religeon Is The Truth
We Beleive In 22400 Prophets
Yes 22400
And Includes Prophets Like Noah , Abraham, Moses ,jesus And It Goes On To The Final Prophet Mohammed
And We Respect All Prophets And Wont Tolerate People Making Fun Of Them
now Im Not Saying That , Thats Happened On This Occassion I Beleive It Could Be A Genuine And Innocent Mistake
But I Dont Agree With Members Coming On Here And Saying That Muslims Should F Off And So On
Thats Not The Way
If You Feel Strongly About My Religeon Then Fine So Be It
But Dont Go Insulting My Religeon Its Time People Started To Realise That There Are Very Sutlle Differences Betwenn Judaism Christianity And Islam
If You Want To Attack Ones Judgement Attack Them And Not There Religeon
I Reckon Bush And Blair Are C*nts But I Would'nt Insult There Religeon Over It, Although Bush Reckons He Is A Devout Christian And He Makes His Decisions With God And Christ An Mind.
So Please No Hate Comments As All Thats Happening Is That Your Fuelling The Situation
nice post m8
i can understand
but the nbaming of a teddy bear was done by the children in all inocence
and the teacher to the rap
i know teachers are there to teach you but she is an english teacher not a religeous teacher

i think this is a political agenda
that needs to be stopped

how ???
i dont know
but to threaten lashes or a large fine or prison
she was over there helping the people

what would u do??

They might not be arrested but I bet there would be quite a fuss if a teacher here named a teddy Jesus Christ.

That's not really the same though is it. Mohammad is a name used by many Muslim for their children. Jesus is not really a popular name for Christian families.

It's one thing being critical of this particular situation but some people have branched off into more general criticism of Islam, Muslims, people from the middle east.

We Beleive In 22400 Prophets
Yes 22400

That doesn't leave many other names for the Teddy then? Looks like a bit of a minefield to me.

And Being Glad They Are Not Muslim

i hope you don't mean me m8 ;( i know a few and we are great friends

when i said i'm glad i'm not muslim i meant look wot happens, as u say every time theres something in the news everyone gets excited.

That doesn't leave many other names for the Teddy then? Looks like a bit of a minefield to me.
so lets pick muslim names for teddys then shall we

thats what im saying some people just dont see the the real issue

i hope you don't mean me m8 ;( i know a few and we are great friends
when i said i'm glad i'm not muslim i meant look wot happens, as u say every time theres something in the news everyone gets excited.
well if you got freinds and they are muslim and they are great then maybe you should speak to them and then post a comment
dont judge the whole muslim world because of ones actions

well if you got freinds and they are muslim and they are great then maybe you should speak to them and then post a comment
dont judge the whole muslim world because of ones actions

i'm on your side m8 :) when did i judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back