'Muhammad' teddy teacher arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not really the same though is it. Mohammad is a name used by many Muslim for their children. Jesus is not really a popular name for Christian families.

can i ask why?

and just for your information

we call abraham , ibraheem
moses, musa
jesus, isaah

i and i know a few muslims called isaah

Some religions are pissed off far too easily, some would suggest that they were brainwashed barbarians.

So if they had chosen a good old British name like John, then would have kicked up because she hadn't chosen a Muslim name.

It is down right wrong however you look at it, I cannot see how it can justify 40 lashes and a prison sentence?

Religion is the cause of all wars and we would be a lot better off without any. Religion should not be a law.

Some religions are pissed off far too easily, some would suggest that they were brainwashed barbarians.
or on the other hand you can say people who dont beleive in religion are lost

they believe in darwins theory the theory of evolution or some other theory.
because thats exactly what they are theorys

its the religous books that have given you everything otherwise we would all still be barbarians

So if they had chosen a good old British name like John, then would have kicked up because she hadn't chosen a Muslim name.
It is down right wrong however you look at it, I cannot see how it can justify 40 lashes and a prison sentence?
Religion is the cause of all wars and we would be a lot better off without any. Religion should not be a law.
religion does not cause war
find me a religous book that does

i can guarantee you wont find one

men cause war over land, money, oil

or on the other hand you can say people who dont beleive in religion are lost
they believe in darwins theory the theory of evolution or some other theory.
because thats exactly what they are theorys
its the religous books that have given you everything otherwise we would all still be barbarians

Yes Tango Darwin was right we did descend from apes

I fully agree with Tango comments. I am disgusted with some people comments about Muslims on this forum. I think they have shown their true colours and their ignorance on the subject of Islam . They have used emotive language with their comments, just like the BNP and are some sick and depraved people

I cant even believe this story has made such headlines, so much so that the pm was questioned about. I know a lot of British born Muslims suffering injustice abroad, but why arent you lot screaming about that, why is the Sun newspaper not printing the injustice suffered by these people and trying to get them released.
I suppose these people are not white, Christian, so most people can say let them suffer and rot in hell. I am British born and bred and have lived all my life here, yet I never go out to insult people unless they insult me or my religion.

I know most british people are not religious minded,and they constantly make fun of God and swear at Jesus, but they should not think that other religions do the same. Muslim are deeply religious minded people and tehy never go out of their to offend other religion, and they expect the same of others to.

Anyway I think this a genuije mistake by this lady and I hope she is freed and and joins her family back home, but in view or recent events about the Prophet Muhammads cartoons in Norway etc, I think subjects like this is likely to arouse Muslim suspicions,even in unfortnate circumstances.

I am glad to debate Islam with anyone on this forum, but only if it is a debate and not a slanging match. I am sure most people on this website can do that sensibly

you talk utter boll*x m8.here`s a few
All of the Crusades.
The Troubles in Ireland
Rwanda 1994
Boznia-Herzegovina (and by extension Kosovo)
The Ivory Coast civil wars
Cyprus
East Timor civil war
Sri Lankan civil war
Current Iraqi civil war
Hezbollah vs. Israel
Syria vs. Israel
Kashmir civil war
Chechnya civil war
Sudan
Thirty Years War

you talk utter boll*x m8.here`s a few
All of the Crusades.
The Troubles in Ireland
Rwanda 1994
Boznia-Herzegovina (and by extension Kosovo)
The Ivory Coast civil wars
Cyprus
East Timor civil war
Sri Lankan civil war
Current Iraqi civil war
Hezbollah vs. Israel
Syria vs. Israel
Kashmir civil war
Chechnya civil war
Sudan
Thirty Years War

you failed to mention the first two world wars? :D

JIHAD ????
Koran (Qur'an)
Dar al-Harb (The House of War)

Last edited:
I am also disgusted, horrified and appalled
Disgusted that women are lashed and stoned to death.
Horrified that people are beheaded and have limbs amputated and appalled that this is done in the name of Islam.
I am offended by certain members on this forum that because I am a civilized westerner, I have no right to be appalled.
I say to anyone in the UK, if you do not like the way we 21st century civilized people live, no one forces you to stay so please close the door when you leave

its an ancient old religion existing in the 21st century...they just don't mix

Heard this on the news today, she may face 6 months in jail or receive 40 lashes.

Was wondering what i would take and decided if lashes didn't scar i would take them as its out of the way.

I wonder what would happen to muslims in this country if they accidentally named a teddy bear jesus.
Hmmmm

Well seeing how Jesus is also a muslim prophet id suspect the same anger..

I renamed my rabbit Mohammed and put him outside in the cold cause he chews everything :)

it appears to me that muslims are far to easily offended. maybe they should grow up a bit and turn the other cheek occasionally.
a teddy??? 40 lashes??? is this a tad OTT
being a catholic i find father ted rather funny, and most probably true.

I am a civilized westerner

lol....you cannot spell but you're civilised?

women are lashed and stoned to death

your ancestors were burning women on the stake only a few hundred years ago because

they thought that the menstrual cycle was a form of witch craft!! we actually had to enact

laws to give females equal rights; were they part and parcel of our civilised society?...NO

we had to make laws making it a criminal offence. Don't even get me started about the

unjust family laws which got repealed less than a hundred years ago which allowed a man

to divorce at whim, take the children, give nothing to the wife EVEN THOUGH he was the

one who would commit adultery and than openly profess it!!

What about our gorgeous legal system going back only a few hundred years ago, let's see

trial by fire, trial by ordeal...do these ring any bells with you or are you just good enough to tap your keyboard??

anyway big topic but you get the message, YOU cannot spell civilised let alone be it. I hate

feckers who think they are better than anyone else especially when being human is about

having faults...civilised what a joke.

I think you are being a bit harsh m8,as what you are saying was 100`s of years ago and not present day,and it has already been pointed out,if you go to the bottom of the page you will see this

AND SPELLING MISTAKED ARE GREAT!!!!

lol....you cannot spell but you're civilised?

your ancestors were burning women on the stake only a few hundred years ago because

they thought that the menstrual cycle was a form of witch craft!! we actually had to enact

laws to give females equal rights; were they part and parcel of our civilised society?...NO

we had to make laws making it a criminal offence. Don't even get me started about the

unjust family laws which got repealed less than a hundred years ago which allowed a man

to divorce at whim, take the children, give nothing to the wife EVEN THOUGH he was the

one who would commit adultery and than openly profess it!!

What about our gorgeous legal system going back only a few hundred years ago, let's see

trial by fire, trial by ordeal...do these ring any bells with you or are you just good enough to tap your keyboard??

anyway big topic but you get the message, YOU cannot spell civilised let alone be it. I hate

feckers who think they are better than anyone else especially when being human is about

having faults...civilised what a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back