moving to cable

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys

I'm currently using a motorised dish setup with a dm800se box,but I'm having a lot of problems with glitching/freezing with the dish due to winds, so I was maybe thinking of looking at going cable, anyone help me with whats involved and also is it any better or worse than a dish setup??

cheers.

Are you sure the glitching isn't due to server issues? Motorised dish has a lot more options, cable will only be like having 28.2e although more HD. Anything to stop you having both?

If your fta channels are the same then check dish or connections as for cable why not get zgemma h1h u can have both then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi guys

I'm currently using a motorised dish setup with a dm800se box,but I'm having a lot of problems with glitching/freezing with the dish due to winds, so I was maybe thinking of looking at going cable, anyone help me with whats involved and also is it any better or worse than a dish setup??

cheers.

Freezing and glitching can be caused by a few things..having poor reception won't cause freezing or glitching you just get picture breakup or blackout..
As pointed out it could and most likely be your server or one big common cause of freezing and glitching is that the box is too hot..

thanks for the reply guys,

yes I'm looking into it being server issues, regarding motorised setup to be honest I don't think ive moved the dish in over a year, plus hd would be a welcome bonus, suppose theres nothing stopping me having both I just thought the cable route might be more stable,ill check out zgemma.

cheers.

how will this zgemma box work?i understand it does both sat and cable but I take it I need a separate sub for the cable side?

cheers.

yes would be separate sub but depends on your provider, for zgemma i like openvix images, if you have used e2 images before you shouldn't have any issues

Back