Movies not clearing

you do a sterling job with it mate

I'm still having trouble with movies not clearing, I have scanned , scanned and rescanned,
uploaded a fresh sat.xml file, used different e2 settings all with no avail. Beginning to think maybe my sat dish is misaligned or lnb is faulty.

TM-NANO-3T COMBO
Openpli 3.0 version 3.9.7

Try the following:
Download Rats bouquets.
Put Enigma to sleep with telnet command "init 4"
Transfer the lamedb file from Rat's bouquets to /etc/enigma2/ on your receiver
Restart receiver with telnet command "init 3"

The channels will definitely work fine if you select them from the satellites menu. Provided the entries in the bouquets file are correct, Rat's plugin completeed succesfully, those should work too. Post back if there are issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try the following:
Download Rats bouquets.
Put Enigma to sleep with telnet command "init 4"
Transfer the lamedb file from Rat's bouquets to /etc/enigma2/ on your receiver
Restart receiver with telnet command "init 3"

The channels will definitely work fine if you select them from the satellites menu. Provided the entries in the bouquets file are correct, Rat's plugin completeed succesfully, those should work too. Post back if there are issues.

Followed instructions from Abu Baniaz above, but still same result, movies not clearing.

Have you tried todays update @bigcoops ?

Last edited by a moderator:
you could try this but it will remove any timers/recordings that are set

FTP to /etc/enigma2
remove everything within that folder
reboot receiver
then run plugin

Rat, just tried your suggestion, still no luck. Did a full scan again and noticed certain frequencies were not returning any channels (11817, 11934, and12207, movie channels are on frequency 11934). Does this maybe point to a hardware issue, faulty lnb or dish misalignment.

Process of elimination I would think mate

The bouquets are fine now so thats those eliminated ;) lol

Good luck mate

try other box on sat dish see if any change

possibly tuner fault ?

Narrowed problem down to cables, changed cables, fitted new connectors,
reconnected box and booted up and hey presto all missing channels found:banana:

Wow this is weird because my sons e1 box (dm500clone) is missing the same... Movie channels except showcase. I've tried the cables but no joy. Hmm

Back