Motorway drivers really get on my whizz

agreed but when you pull off a motorway u get the sign telling u motorway rules not applied on normal roads,
on duallys the speed limit is 40mph,not 40 mph on the left and overtake at any speed on your right,its 40 both sides

I know someone who was driving in the right hand lane of a dual carriage way and had a copper at the back of him, the copper pulled him and did him straight away!
I hate it in the morning when you always get some idiot leaving about 500 meters behind the next car and wont let you past in the third lane.
(I dont flash though, no need for it!)

Yes, when I get one of these superstars, drive up behind me, flashing his lights, if I am in a queue, I will move over then get behind him and start flashing him.

you should do what my mate did just fucking slam on if they hit you,put a clam in and take them to the cleaner's.

My mate actually pulled over after he did it,at the next services and had a right slanging match with him he got a warning of the motorway patrol peeps who run up and down the motorway.

JUST REMEMBER SLAM ON.

i think you are all getting to stressed about a bit of traffic

A 40 year old outdated reason. My van will do over a 100 and I happily cruise around the 90mph mark, be it dual carriageway or motorway. Speed does not kill, but this idiotic practice of people driving bumper to bumper does and the sooner police nick these people instead of speeders the better, but I guess a static camera can't catch this.......

Totally agree with you. In the vast majority of cases it is poor driving which results in accidents on the motorway and not excessive speed. I was pulled over last year by the police and was recorded at 106mph on the M1 on my way back from a game fair. The police decided to take no action whatsoever at the roadside. Although i was travelling well over the speed limit my driving was not in any way dangerous. I was leaving plenty of stopping distance from vehicles in front of me and giving good indication of my movements. More police like these are needed. The ones who can spot the difference between dangerous practice and unwarranted money making fines. I certainly don't condone driving everywhere over 100mph but in some instances it poses no more danger than travelling at the speed allowed, except of course for the dreaded blowout of which i've had the pleasure of experiencing. People tailgating is one of the biggest problems on the road in my opinion. Don't even get me started on the sunday drivers....

Back