Motorhome with a motorised Dish a Dreambox DM500+ a750mm Dish and Sky box.

adamwardbest

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have joined this forum in the hope to get some advice off the people who know what they are on about. I am travelling currently in southern Spain in my Motorhome. I have a Motorised Dish controlled by a dreambox DM500+ I also have a sky box with an up to date current full UK subscription & card (The whole Caboodle). I tried to set the Dish up as I would in UK or France and pointed my Dish to Eutelsat 28.2. It would not lock on and synch and have since solved that by adding a new Transponder ( 12604 H) which I was told I would need to do by the Guy who supplied me the Kit. (Good Guy Bernhard from IP copter ;) )
My problem is this I can find the Satellite but my Sky box simply says No satellite Signal is being received for ALL channels. I actually live in the Canary Islands so I know a tiny bit about Sky and stuff abroad and I know that over there we need a 1.2 M dish minimum and even then you can only expect some of the channels not all.

It would be good if I could get some advice on getting some TV while I am in Souther Spain, even with my 750mm Dish if possible. I am not that bothered what... Sky News, Sky one maybe whatever but right now I am sitting with nothing.

Given my setup in terms of hardware what would you recommend I do to get some TV for the next 2 weeks? I can point my dish to any satellite and enter the Transponder info if need be?

Cheers in Advance
Adam W-B

Back