MOSC Card From Pace 2000 Box Help

liamrsi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a pace 2000 box with a blown (I think) Rom 11 MOSC.

In the ENG Menu, it says:

Card Status: Mute Error
Card Version/Revision: DNASP011 Rev BOD
IPPV Status: N/A
Credit: £0.00

Can this be read for a BK or am i wasting my time.

I thought it couldnt until i went to nagra to read another card i have and it did the same thing, and i know this card was ok!!

Think im doing something wrong there but doesnt matter if card is fooked!!

Thanks In Advance!!

Can the cards recently hit (about 2 months ago) be now unlocked

Does anyone have the bits + bobs to unlock this card if i send it to em?

Just need a BK from it

Please pm me if you could help!!

Thanks

if it was hit by the last one, you have had it m8, only good enough for the bin, you will not get the IRD or BOXKEY number off it...........

if it was hit by the last one, you have had it m8, only good enough for the bin, you will not get the IRD or BOXKEY number off it...........
If it took the November hit would it still read in the box as a rom 11 b0d rev?
I would have thought not.

@ liamrsi, I would offer to try for you mate but I'm going on my hols. I suggest you request again for someone to try and unlock it for you.

Chookey

If it took the November hit would it still read in the box as a rom 11 b0d rev?
I would have thought not.

@ liamrsi, I would offer to try for you mate but I'm going on my hols. I suggest you request again for someone to try and unlock it for you.

Chookey

It might be that it took the killer emm with the bugs set at zero resulting a corrupt dataspace pointer, the card would then reset correctly (hence the type and revision is known from the ATR) But the box connot communicate with the card in normal manner as the card will reply with the 6985 - insane dataspace pointer reply - possibly leading to the report of mute error by the box.

This is of course speculation, but if you were to try to read the card with nagraedit and let us know what it says it will be easier to understand the problem.

edcase

In nagra all i get is atr string invalid.

I have a usb unlimited programmer, and have not been able to get any readings at all?

In my prog software, i get " the card needs to be cleaned, cannot read"

?

if you're getting a revision in the eng menu but atr invalid on your programmer, i'd say you're programmer's not reading it right or setup right...as EDCASE say's it may of took the hit but with bad dataspace pointer... but your programmer should still read rom 11 BOD as in the eng menu...

if you're getting a revision in the eng menu but atr invalid on your programmer, i'd say you're programmer's not reading it right or setup right...as EDCASE say's it may of took the hit but with bad dataspace pointer... but your programmer should still read rom 11 BOD as in the eng menu...

Yeh, I agree with irratic .. if the box can tell you the revision then the card DOES have an ATR, double check eveything, then check it again.

edcase

Back