mgcam nagra 2 ireland

@poolfan

MGcamd
Keys directory: /var/keys - SoftCam.Key & AutoRoll.Key
Program files: /var/bin - mgcamd
Config files: /var/keys - mg_cfg

To be honest folks if I had a fix for this I wouldn't release it untill they had finished upgrading their system.

the other her file (mgcamd.ppc_old), same folder?
- u have to rename mgcamd.ppc_old to mgcamd , put it into var/bin/
and finaly set attributes to 755
it won't work anyway, btw :)
fake

are the keys in the softcam new keys that has just rolled ?

doesnt work for me...

Im sort of disappointed that the people here last year asking for (and got afaik) cards for testing have been very quiet.

Too be honest we dont know if they actually got any cards or not,plus if I remember correctly the process of getting the info off the cards would render them useless and as such would require a lot of cards to be dumped.

are the keys in the softcam new keys that has just rolled ?

Those keys were meant to be N2 keys needed to clear the channels in ireland, but there were fake or keys taken from the kryptview firmeware.

Those keys were meant to be N2 keys needed to clear the channels in ireland, but there were fake or keys taken from the kryptview firmeware.

Can the keys of the kryptview not be used for the dreambox

Probably, if you could find them !

Does anybody know of anyone using a kryptview in Dublin mabey they can have a look and see if the keys are viawable on it

As long as nobody is willing to check the mgcamd log and post mgcamd messages all the testing makes not much sense.
It looks like the blokes from ireland are not really interested in a fix.

As long as nobody is willing to check the mgcamd log and post mgcamd messages all the testing makes not much sense.
It looks like the blokes from ireland are not really interested in a fix.

I'm sure they are .... they just can't be arsed working it out themselves. They want it handled on a plate.

Tell us what you need us in lay mans terms and we may be able to help each other,if I try the mgcamd in that bundle it says it needs to be compilied by a differenct version of GLIBC and something about lipthread.so.

Try only the 2 files AutoRoll.Key and Softcam.Key and your old mgcamd.
After that check the log.
Depending at the messages you maybe can see if the complete keyset is wrong or only single keys.

Ok mgb will try as soon as I get a working version of mgcamd and will let you know thanks.

I would do a log but I am on mmds not cable but anyone on cable using a dreambox you can log the emm this way:

edit your camd.cfg file to M = 02, A = 02 and U = 02.

Then telnet to your box:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

you might have to edit the above depending on what box & image you have.
Just look in the var/bin folder to get the correct name.

let it run for 15 mins then goto var/tmp folder & save the file.txt file

Does that tell you what the cam is trying to do with the emm or just give you a log of Emm activity straight from the stream ?

I think what you need at the moment is to know exactly what the cam is doing with these Emm's and the keys your attempting to use. That info might give you an idea as to whether any of the keys are actually correct.

I would do a log but I am on mmds not cable but anyone on cable using a dreambox you can log the emm this way:

edit your camd.cfg file to M = 02, A = 02 and U = 02.

Then telnet to your box:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

you might have to edit the above depending on what box & image you have.
Just look in the var/bin folder to get the correct name.

let it run for 15 mins then goto var/tmp folder & save the file.txt file

hi dan,
trying to get sorted with this too
im running evocamd 212 have followed your instructions but am getting not found this and that when trying to telnet to box...

this is what im sending via telnet
/var/script/evocamd_212_cam.sh stop/var/script/evocamd_212_cam.start>/tmp/file.txt

do i need to create a file.txt in var/tmp
take it easy on me im new to all this s**t

rgds

Back