mgcam nagra 2 ireland

mullo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys this was mentioned in a thread in the cable section there is mgcamd nagra 2 for ireland to download of the internet is this just a matter of installing this cam and and it should clear the stations we have lost

Guys, does the mgcam N2 on the internet work - resolve the missing ch's?
Where can I get my hands on it ?

Theres plenty of N2 Camds.

ie: Mgcamd

Iits the UPC irl N2 keysets we need.

Here is the link I think there's a set of keys in it but not on cable so not able to test.

sorry no links here

please delete link if not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the link I think there's a set of keys in it but not on cable so not able to test.

sorry no links here

please delete link if not allowed.

sorry guys if I built ur hopes up would a upc technician be able to get keylist I know one who done a few nixers for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Have tested on mmds it updates ok BUT only the nagra1 stream as I have said not able to test cable if anyone knows away to make a dreambox look at only the nagra2 stream please let me know & I will test.

sorry guys if I built ur hopes up would a upc technician be able to get keylist I know one who done a few nixers for me

Get a few cards off him if you can and send them to some of the guys on here?

No one can do anything without the cards.

i have an officail card here in the new upc box its active with the standard package but i havent a clue wat to do with it

Hi Lads,
I Have sent you both a pm it has a link to the cam I dont know if this works as I am at work can you message me when you try this.
i would like to try this out could you pm ne thanks

Back