Metal Gear Solid 4 & Battlefield: Bad Company (PS3) - £25

robc11

DW Regular
Reaction score
You can get both of these games for £25 at argos by reserving online. They are both £19.93 each but on 2 for £45:err: lol. But when you add both tof them to your basket it comes up as £25 so you are getting 1 of them for £5.61. Great deal alone if you aint got MGS4 but ive got it already and debating wether to get this just for battlefield and sell MGS. Good deal if you ask em and you aint got either game, also make sure to print your reservation details out with price on to show to the cashier if you come into any problems.

Buy Metal Gear Solid 4 - PS3. at Argos.co.uk

got my confirmation highlander

do you wanna forward me yours removing your confirmation number so i can enter mine and use it the store i reserved them at.

that's if you don't mind, and if mine doesn't come through.

do you wanna forward me yours removing your confirmation number so i can enter mine and use it the store i reserved them at.

yes m8 no problem if it don't come through you can have mine for ashton snipe not that

fussed anyway was only getting them as a gift anyway ;)

pm sent m8

just got mine for £25.00 had to pull out the reservation email that i printed as there price was

wrong rep to OP anyone else get there's :drink:

Bad Company for me fails to load.
Think they have cottoned on:Angryfire

Its doing similar for other games too just added FIFA 09 and MGS4 to my basket and its coming up as £40 when FIFA is £24.39 and MGS is £19.39. So just try a mix of games and see what you can come up eith, my guess is just make sure you select MGS as one as this seems to be the common denominator in all of this (ohh long words pmsl)

just got mine for £25.00 had to pull out the reservation email that i printed as there price was

wrong rep to OP anyone else get there's :drink:

Just back from town with mine they tried there hardest not to honor it till i pulled out my print out first they wanted £45 then the system said £35 in the end she just let me have it for £25 thanks again op.

Just back from town with mine they tried there hardest not to honor it till i pulled out my print out first they wanted £45 then the system said £35 in the end she just let me have it for £25 thanks again op.

well done m8

battlefield bad company is brilliant i love how everything is destructable grenade a wall then jump through and shoot em :) loads of fun.

Back