• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Metal Gear Solid 4

irlam

DW Member
Can't wait till the mr's gets home she got me Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

should be playin in the next half-hour !!!!!!!!!

deedie

VIP Member
VIP Member
i been playing it since i got in this afternoon. its a great game. well worth the wait. not tryed the online part yet though

zamzing

Inactive User
Simply an awesome game, i've just done a 10 hour session and only stopped playing because i'm getting tired and dont want to ruin the game for myself, will carry on tomorrow. I cant believe this is the last one, no more metal gear after this!!! makes me wanna cry!

IAmATeaf

VIP Member
VIP Member
My son came back from school at lunch time to play the game which arrived in the morning :)

deedie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Simply an awesome game, i've just done a 10 hour session and only stopped playing because i'm getting tired and dont want to ruin the game for myself, will carry on tomorrow. I cant believe this is the last one, no more metal gear after this!!! makes me wanna cry!
there will be more games, it just wont have solid snake in it.

there may be more games, but Kojima has said he wants to do something else next - he has mentioned Zone of the Enders and Snatcher (both fantastic set of games) could be his next project.

robc11

DW Member ++
Gonna go and get this game tonight and ive got all next week off work:proud:

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Gonna get mine tomorrow. Cannot wait, never played the 3rd one, but loved the previous two.

deedie

VIP Member
VIP Member
is this a ps3 exclusive?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC
yes its exclusive, will never come to anyother console. apparently the game wont fit on anything but a bluray disc. and from playing this game, i can see why it wouldnt fit on a dvd dual layer

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
i've not got it yet but my cuzin is raving about it!

need to work this weekend so i can go buy it haha

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

robc11

DW Member ++
Well ive played all my games possible in the Euro comp,except one, only three of us have actually signed up to league B, dunno where the other two are: shocked2

interesting never really played much of MGS before but may be tempted with this!

After having it for a few days what are your thoughts peeps would you recommend it?

Thanks

P33 RRV

DW Member +
well i didnt want to buy it tbh as wasnt impressed with last one, the 1st 2 were ace though...

anyways had a hald day at work yesterday and asda doing them for £37.98 good enough for me

the graphics and gameplay is amazing