Medal of Honour Competition

I think we might get enough for teams here :), then if anyones on dial-up we can spread them around :)

I would like a good game of MOH :), count me in somewhere :).

Don't need to forward ports to play Dutcho, maybe to host though.

If HUGGI is joining i defo am...... LOL.... i look forward to watching u sprawled out on the floor LMAO........:)
BRING IT ON ......... :Frog:

ok, while on the public servers last night I came accross shed loads of servers that were totaly empty ;) so if we are all serious how about setting a day for a practice, maybe tonight ? (maybe a bit short notice :() if not how about monday or tuesday ? what I was thinking is if we set a time .... say 8 o'clock on what ever evening we decide, I could go on about 20 mins before and try and find an empty public that we could all crash, then post the IP on here, then that way we shouldn't have any LAGGGGGG probs with the number of peeps playing :)

So to start, I can play any evening after 7, what if we try for say monday evening at 8 o'clock ? and all post if you can make it, or if not when you can,

Come on, lets get this on the road for Gordon ;)

I was guner mention about all the empty servers,nice 1 BRONTO :) monday should be ok.... :)

just dusted my WoNkA_1 name tag off...lol im gonna kill u KILL u ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ha haha hahah h ah a h hhaaaaa\

Bronto said:
you can with a pirated copy ;) lmfao.... if you had one of course ... lol

Now who would pirate such a lovely game. Well worth the money.
If you guys are still looking for players, i am in as soon as internet in the
nw flat is connected. If connection goes alright i might even be able to host a server later on in December. Will give you an update on this as soon as i got internet up and running. For the time being it's posting from work only :(

Bad Karma[CORE] said:
If you guys are still looking for players, i am in as soon as internet in the
nw flat is connected. If connection goes alright i might even be able to host a server later on in December. :(

I had visioned this particular competition to be over by Dec 9th. So hopefully you have internet access at home by then. Do you think you will m8?

We need to see a few more names (including scoot ;) ) over the week-end, if poss.
Maybe those who are up for a game on Monday like Bronto suggested, could meet in the chat room a liitle earlier?

Not many name/gametype ideas posted ???

im up for it just installed it again and joined a public server and got smashed lmao

Diamond said:
Maybe those who are up for a game on Monday like Bronto suggested, could meet in the chat room a liitle earlier?
It would be handy to know what the general feelings on what game to play ie: Teams / Free for all / or whatever so I know what empty server to look for ;)

Mickie D said:
im up for it just installed it again and joined a public server and got smashed lmao
you better get loads of practice in over the weekend m8 as you just know everyones is gonna go for ya ;) LMFAO

Just another thought while we're gonna be on a public we should show our clan clips and be all the same, something like

[DWMB]=Bronto

standing for [Digital World Mad Bomber] or if anyone has a better prefix ? it would look good though ;)

Back