Medal of Honour Competition

wasnotwasD

DW Regular
Reaction score
Ok then, as per my post in another thread. I was thinking we might hold a moh tournament in Gordons memory. Some time in December.
So anyone interested in taking part, please use this thread to exchange ideas about how it might be run.

I suppose we need to have some idea as to how many players there will be, so we can decide on a format.
Maybe if we even need to rent a dedicated server for a month or so. Which we could use for practice sessions before it starts proper.

We’d need to sort out proper rules, maps and type of games etc. But the first thing we need to agree on is a name for the competition. So any ideas?

great idea D I'm up for it, as you say we can all chuck a few ideas in this thread as we get them........err........... i got none at the mo... lol :) but look forward to it m8

i will join in if i can i have moh on this old pc but only a 64meg graphics card so not sure how it will play .

on the comp name how about something on the lines of "Bombers Last Blast"

oh feck i just remembered this is the pc that i can not get the sound to work on moh but feck i will still come on to be cannon fodder

Something like that m8 yeah. But I had in mind the name of a trophy or something after him. We might compete each year/month whatever.

Damage I used to use a geforce2 with 64meg ok.

just tried to fire up moa on this pc and it crashed lol its a matter of dosh to fix it m8 not time lol but i will try my best

I'd love to have a go, one question though. Are people allowed to join the servers if they are running an 'evaluation' copy of the game? ;)

Jokin apart though, I've been a few servers with the demo version ;) which you really mean :Hit:

skywalker said:
dont think u can play with evaluation copy
you can with a pirated copy ;) lmfao.... if you had one of course ... lol

Back