Manchester United thread

We got the best manager in the world .

No, he's gone to City!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Mourinho has identified his first transfer target ....40m bid.

double+decker+buses.jpg

Taken from SKY...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he has already decided what his next move will be - and Sky sources understand Man Utd are the only Premier League option he has considered.

Or probably more accurately, the ONLY Premier League club that are prepared to pay £220,000 a week for a 35yr old.

Last edited:
Don't worry I'm sure he will take United to the top next year or the year after, only problem you will have is the same as we had, he will stifle the youngsters and you won't get many breaking through

He will stabilise the squad and you will win a lot of trophies so a small price to pay ?

i dont think he will @ utd as our youth productive line is set in stone. he will have good players coming through to look @ like lvg did

We had some outstanding young players who he barely gave a look in

Miazga
Aina
Rahman
Loftus-Cheek
Traore
Kenedy
Pato

The list goes on and on including around 28 young players put out on loan

He does not trust in the youngsters, believe me you will see

But he is a Top Class manager and he will do well in Manchester, you could do a lot worse

Cant even be post clocking as is a donator lol.

Damn :(...

- - - Updated - - -

As a season ticket holder, I fear that the yougsters will not get a first team chance, and we have some good ones, i.e. we just won the u21 league

Your Uncle Jose should deal with that fella. All in good time my pretty all in good time. ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

FFS i am wank at posting links.

will someone post this twitter link.

Probably one of those encrapted links that Man City fans can't see eh @gasman? ;)

Possibly encrapted with the same software your ticket office uses pal. [emoji23]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back