Manchester United thread

For me Van Gaal has brought us back from the abyss that was created under Moyes.

I wont miss the football, not one bit, the focus on attack was bordering on zero. I will miss Louis Van Gaal though, he was as entertaining as the football wasn't.
The mad King indeed.

If Moyesy was given the same open cheque book he too probably would have done a great job. He brought sideshow Bob to Old Trafford and he is not doing a bad job. Man United are very impatient you dominated the league for years and you don't like change. Your solution change the Manager?. You are ripping Mourinho to bits already lol.

Can't believe how Ferguson escapes blame apart from rvp he bought pure rubbish before he retired and left moyes in a very difficult situation

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

If Moyesy was given the same open cheque book he too probably would have done a great job. He brought sideshow Bob to Old Trafford and he is not doing a bad job. Man United are very impatient you dominated the league for years and you don't like change. Your solution change the Manager?. You are ripping Mourinho to bits already lol.

Your last two managers only lasted 3 years each,one more then Van Gaal,and the last one was very publically a dead man walking,for half the season,

As for ripping Mouriniho apart,havent seen evidence of that,personally I dont like the man,but thats all,

The best part is all the bitterness on show means we are doing something right :D

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe how Ferguson escapes blame apart from rvp he bought pure rubbish before he retired and left moyes in a very difficult situation

He doesnt escape blame m8,anybody with an ounce of sense knew he had failed to strengthen the squad for a good few years before he left,especially the midfield,

I would have loved for Moyes to have worked out,but he did not have the balls for it in the end :(

Van Gaal was given every opportunity even to the point of waiting to see if he met his targets. Moyes was given the same target and only once it was impossible to hit was he dismissed. Moyes faffing in the transfer window (just like in his Everton days) cost him but ultimately offing all the staff that knew how to get the best from Fergusons squad was his most costly mistake. It cost him his job and the cost to the club is still being paid.
Van Gaal ripped it up, sold it all off and replaced with new, the managers spending has been on par with Man City yet it's never taken into account the millions of pounds in player sales and the millions shaved off the wage bill for carrying such a bloated squad.

Your top of the league and playing some great open attacking football and what was City's solution to that ? Change the manager but I'll tell you what Manuel you crack on until the end of this season and we will sack you then. Cheers.

Your in no real position to comment on managerial change @miggy lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your last two managers only lasted 3 years each,one more then Van Gaal,and the last one was very publically a dead man walking,for half the season,

As for ripping Mouriniho apart,havent seen evidence of that,personally I dont like the man,but thats all,

The best part is all the bitterness on show means we are doing something right :D

- - - Updated - - -

He doesnt escape blame m8,anybody with an ounce of sense knew he had failed to strengthen the squad for a good few years before he left,especially the midfield,

I would have loved for Moyes to have worked out,but he did not have the balls for it in the end :(

Pellegrini did a fantastic job we didn't ask for fecking Pep. I f City went the same route as United and announced a new Manager at the END of the season things may have been a little different. I sincerely hope Mourinho changes things for you at Old Trafford but if players rebel against his work like they did with Moyesy then I am afraid you will be pissing in the wind next season as well.

Pellegrini did a fantastic job we didn't ask for fecking Pep. I f City went the same route as United and announced a new Manager at the END of the season things may have been a little different. I sincerely hope Mourinho changes things for you at Old Trafford but if players rebel against his work like they did with Moyesy then I am afraid you will be pissing in the wind next season as well.

The players have been following Van Gaals stringent philosophy without signs of mutiny.
The players, the manager and his staff have kept a very professional manner throughout.
Mourinho will be rubbing his hands together.

The players have been following Van Gaals stringent philosophy without signs of mutiny.
The players, the manager and his staff have kept a very professional manner throughout.
Mourinho will be rubbing his hands together.

You honestly think Mourinho will stick to the same tactics?. It will be a rebuild, re format change for you next Season. The question now is how long is needed to adjust to a new way of playing?and City will have the same problem with Pep.

You honestly think Mourinho will stick to the same tactics?. It will be a rebuild, re format change for you next Season. The question now is how long is needed to adjust to a new way of playing?and City will have the same problem with Pep.

When has Mourinho taken on a rebuild ?
He will arrive in a flurry of signings and push us towards the title in his first couple of years.
Also Mourinho and Van Gaals style are perfectly suited, Van Gaal prefers a point forwards triangle 4-2-3-1 whereas Mourinho goes with a point backwards 4-3-3. The only alarming difference is the defensive midfielder, Mourinho uses one (point backward) and LVG uses two (point forward).
Even then we've been playing with a single DM for the last couple of months in Mourinhos favoured system, anyone would think this has been meticulously planned for months lmao.

When has Mourinho taken on a rebuild ?
He will arrive in a flurry of signings and push us towards the title in his first couple of years.
Also Mourinho and Van Gaals style are perfectly suited, Van Gaal prefers a point forwards triangle 4-2-3-1 whereas Mourinho goes with a point backwards 4-3-3. The only alarming difference is the defensive midfielder, Mourinho uses one (point backward) and LVG uses two (point forward).
Even then we've been playing with a single DM for the last couple of months in Mourinhos favoured system, anyone would think this has been meticulously planned for months lmao.

Let's see if you are right with this Unitesea set up gasman. I wouldn't go celebrating next Seasons win just yet though fella. Lol

Let's see if you are right with this Unitesea set up gasman. I wouldn't go celebrating next Seasons win just yet though fella. Lol

Dont think any of us are expecting a Title win next year tbf,then again I dont think City will be either

Looking at the playing field you would say Leicester are nailed on again.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

I reckon that could be a one off show gasman. They took full advantage of the poor under achieving football teams in the Premier league. Full credit to them though they did really well but a repeat would be perhaps a little too much to ask next Season. I could be wrong though. ;)

I reckon that could be a one off show gasman. They took full advantage of the poor under achieving football teams in the Premier league. Full credit to them though they did really well but a repeat would be perhaps a little too much to ask next Season. I could be wrong though. ;)

They could very well do it again if they keep the nucleus of their team,both Manchester teams plus Chelsea and Liverpool will be rebuilding to some extent and Arsenal are Arsenal lol

Arsenelol.
How the hell they've not win a title in the last few seasons is bloody criminal.

I was half joking about Leicester btw although you can't rule anything out just now eh lol.

One word why Arsenal didn't win it WENGER,as for Leicester I honestly think they will do well to finish in the top 8 next season European nights will drain them and I can't see them spending much this summer

Back