Manchester United thread

Whats descent football?
Anything like this?
[video=dailymotion;xzeaju]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzeaju_wayne-rooney-s-bicycle-kick-goal-vs-manchester-city-video_sport[/video]

Fecking johnboymartin language rubbing off on me. Don't worry Mr Blind does not fall down a hole now. :)

Last edited:
BREAKING: Sky Sources: Man United agree fee of £26.3m with Borussia Dortmund for Henrikh Mkhitaryan. More on #SSNHQ
Cracking signing, I'm not sure how we go about creating him a song though.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

BREAKING: Sky Sources: Man United agree fee of £26.3m with Borussia Dortmund for Henrikh Mkhitaryan. More on #SSNHQ

Its easier if you use his irish name

Mickey Ryan :D

Henry Mick, Henry Mick, you are such a useless pr*ck

If you want one for Zlatan, let me know..................

You simply cannot, not love the Zlatan @langland :Drool:
Even if he signs for yoos he will still be the Zlatan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mickey Ryans jersey was on the Utd store website earlier as well,its been taken down since lol

[h=1]Ryan Giggs to leave Manchester United after 29 years at the club[/h]
[h=2]The Welshman spent 29 years at the club as a player, coach and assistant manager and is the Premier League's most decorated player ever
[/h]
Ryan Giggs will leave Manchester United after agreeing a settlement with the club.

The Welshman spent 29 years at the club as a player, coach and assistant manager and is the most decorated British player in history.
The BBC say that an announcement will be made within the next couple of days.

Giggs decided to leave Old Trafford after being told he would not become assistant boss to new manager Jose Mourinho.
He was disappointed the club seemed to go back on a gentleman's agreement which would see him succeed previous boss Louis van Gaal.

That left the fans' icon to consider whether he would ever be promoted to the top job at the club – especially because Mourinho's idea was to step him away from the first team and into a role as a bridge between the under 21s and senior squad.
There was never any formal offer of a job from the board, just discussions with Mourinho, and in the end Giggs decided he now needs to prove himself as a manager to show the Old Trafford board he can cope with the unique demands of the job.
During his time at the club Giggs won 13 league titles, two European Cups, four FA Cups and four League Cups.

Zlatan mustn't have wanted him !

f621db6d355b6bc0164461aeb1ca817a.jpg

Heard that the poster was paid for by the Swedish FA. It was supposed to read "Manchester You're Welcome to Zlatan."

The wife keeps calling him Abramovich. She's been told he's just Zlatan, just call him Zlatan.

In other news Mickey Ryan is apparently in Manchester to finalise his move. Jetted in today MkitaRyan air.

#zlatantime
The abu's are going to hate this lol.

Am looking forward to seeing him play in the EPL
Apart from Suarez he is probably the best foreigner to play here

Back