Manchester United thread

I keep hearing all the complaints about Fellaini and about how he is not quality enough for United.........He put in a good shift last night and to be fair to the guy he puts in a reasonable game most of the time he plays no matter where he is played, which is a lot more than can be said of several other squad members.
Over the years there have been numerous players like that in the squad who never really looked like the "stars" that we wanted, but they always done what was needed of them and did actually make a difference when they were not available.
One such player that I remember when I was an Old Trafford regular was Clayton "Sunbed" Blackmore.......he never really shone but he nearly always done what was asked of him and he gave good service for 12 years !!

A performance of note ! Against a notoriously stubborn PL side. That was progress tonight and no small coincidence that Carrick was involved. Got us moving forward from the off and it spread through the team. Front 3 for us had a great night, Mata and Martial are outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good result against Stoke Gentlemen. Keep it up now, and you may be as good as Man City one day. ;)

Good result against Stoke Gentlemen. Keep it up now, and you may be as good as Man City one day. ;)

Hardly a "massive" aspiration that, your just a bit less shite than the rest.

9c13ea8ea59e503cb33b4beedf2cc733.jpg

Wouldn't be singing from the rooftops for Mourinhos arrival as his brand of football is no different than that we've played all season, and he's got the ability to be corrosive when things go tits up.
He is such though that he would probably win us the league or CL (if we make it in lol) in his second season, and he has proven more than a match for Guardiola.

!0 mins to go, 2-1 to Sunderland.
Man Utd have completed 3 times as many passes as Sunderland, but Sunderland have have 3 times as many shoots on goal.
What more does LVG need to show him his tactics don't work in the Premier League ?

Times up for this boring c*ap.

Get him out of there in the summer.

Memphis must get sold too. Any price, just get him out.

jose jose jose will love that performance
a team fighting relegation matching or even better sums up the LVG era
even worse than moyes pmsfl

embarassing bringing a big club down
No champions league again maybe even no Europa league

Back