Manchester United thread

Not really no, but what is it going to take to get the spark back to Old Trafford?. I personally think Paul Scholes would do a better job than fecking Giggs.

Van Gaal is looking with every game like he isn't the man for the job, we've seen just how capable the players are when the shackles come off. I'd love to see the players played in a system to suit them rather than jamming a deadly number 10 on right midfield I would like to see him central. I would like to see Herrera sat next to Sneijderlin linking up with Rooney, Mata, Lingard, Depay and Martial. Instead we stick square peggs in round holes just to suit the system, Fellaini is no holding midfield player, he's got no ability to pick a pass and the positional sense of an escaped dog and looks like one charging around the field.
But, safety must come first, we don't want to be having any more of those 3-3 thrillers like the Newcastle game when we can scrape 3 points off a rather hapless Liverpool side riddled with injury.
We can't hand it to Giggs but I would like him to stay and perhaps take on a coaching role working the youth team, have him grow with them and then maybe step in similar fashion to Pep when at Barca.
Van Gaal will stay until the summer and his position I feel will ultimately be decided on whether or not we get a top four finish.
Would love to see us snatch Guardiola but him going to City is just as obvious as it comes which leaves us with Moyes, Mourinho or Van Gaal haha.
Christ ! Football in the premier is going down the shit pan lads, left up to City and Chelsea and all of a sudden Leicester are title challengers pmsl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

none of those fit the way they played under fergie
moyes percentage was even better than van the book until past week without spending the millions he did lol
stick with van the man you will get boring football
go with Mourinho maybe the shackles get removed a bit
so next manager applications gladly welcome lol

Utd only seven points off the top I think that alone sums up the the Epl at the moment.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its always been an over rated league most players are only there for the money

37 points at this stage wouldn't even put us in contention for top four in most normal seasons.

Yep, usually need a 2 point average for that and City don't even have that.

Arsenal are just hanging on to that, they're doing exactly what they do every season and yet find themselves top of the pile :Laugh:

three key bonus clauses being worth €10 million (£7.7m) each to the French club should their former player reach them. The first is activated when, and if, Martial scores 25 competitive goals for the United first team, something he is well on the way to achieving with eight so far this season, although half of that tally came in his first four games.
Monaco will also receive the €10 million bonus if the player makes 25 appearances for the French national team, each of at least 45 minutes, although he only has six caps to date.
Finally, and possibly slightly more fancifully, United will owe the selling club a further €10 million if Martial is shortlisted for the Ballon d’Or award during his time at Old Trafford.

The information supposedly contained in the documents does not come as a huge surprise, given the basic figures were already known.

When he hits all those targets he will be more then worth it tbh

If we start using him right then he will hit all those targets for sure, one hell of a talent he's got.

What a pile of sh8 that was.
god help anyone that actually travelled to see that.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

:-(
The booing was unbelievable mate. LVG is a dead man walking.

2mickeymouse0.gif

And the Man of the Match award goes to Mickey Mouse.

Old Trafford pitch invaded by a mouse as Manchester United struggle | Premier League | Sport | The Independent ;)

Back