Manchester United thread

yeah we know they take part this season
just not sure if will make it for next season even Chelsea might catch up lol
someone should shove his notepad up his ar**
the simple game is played on the field

Last edited:
LVG is trying to play continental football in the English League, it doesn't work.
Even when in European games why change style ? surely playing your normal way and making the other European teams having to change their style of play to cope gives you the edge.
Maybe that explains why British Teams are not dominating Europe in the way they used to, they are too busy trying to play the continental way instead of the way they are good at !

his football was never entertaining thats why i never got the appointment in first place

Unfortunately we have to wait till the end of the season.if leicester win the league it just proves we are not the only w...team out there.we have had 2 losses in the last ten its not total shite just shite to watch sometimes.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Chelsea may catch up now how embarassing would that be concidering they were the laughing stock of EPL

United with 8 points from the last 6 is 12th in the form table.

Far from good enough.

Must win v Arsenal in the PL Sunday week. On current form we could be battered.

Southampton with 16 points are at the top of the form table.

Capture.png

Somehow I don't think you'll get battered by Arsenal ,I'm expecteding a very close game and would be delighted with a 1-0 , I also think it's a game arsenal can't afford to drop points in with spurs result away to city it shows they now can win anywhere and Leicester without the distraction of European football are far from done,UTD no matter how bad a run they are on still always seem to take points of Arsenal so I'll be happy if we sneak it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Well it can't get any worse can it !!?
Defeat against midgetland surely sees him resign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so gasman but i think the board might keep him to end of season.

This is nothing short of negligence now, we've got Mourinho batting his eyelashes and we've not acted, to the point that he's now off to meet Morati regarding the Inter job. All while we sit with our thumbs up our arse watching this tripe !
The players have completely downed tools, it's so bloody obvious that even Woodward should notice it.

I think if they get a manager in now he has more of a chance to prep for next season.i also think them glaziers dont give a flying f
... as long as fans keep spending money.

I can see why a manager like Mourinho would not want to take charge of this mess just now but if it's done then we need to announce It. Might give the players a lift, playing for their futures etc and if it's not done then why not ?

I can see why a manager like Mourinho would not want to take charge of this mess just now but if it's done then we need to announce It. Might give the players a lift, playing for their futures etc and if it's not done then why not ?

Whoever it is @gasman I hope they are still good at playing football because most of your players are shite.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever it is @gasman I hope they are still good at playing football because most of your players are shite.;)

That's just a load of bollox, for all his failings, Van Gaal has bought reasonably well.
Well enough for 4-2 thrashing flattering City last year anyway.
Just a shame he's not been able to adjust and use the players he's got.
We were in a good position but have completely dissolved since November.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know about that Gasman, he's been unlucky with injuries but a lot of poor signings for the money he has splashed out.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Back