pffffffffft fookin CITY
if u had a contract
he cannot renage on it
the only way is if man u try to get him on the cheap
then u will have broken the contract

Think this one has gone beyond the clubs control
Greedy bastard agent will hand him to highest bidder
pffffffffft fookin CITY

And that is why the FA have tried hard to stop agents owning players....look at the farce with Masch aswell when he was at West Ham. Unfortunately this one has got through the loop somehow and cos he hasnt scored as many as MU wanted then they are trying to get him on the cheap...just like davidH posted. I dont blame them for trying but as you said the agent will probably sell him to the highest bidder cos the agent will get a bigger cut. I wouldn't mind him at Anfield and this time Fergie can't block it like Heinze.

nd cos he hasnt scored as many as MU wanted .
This bit intrigues me because i would have started with Tevez in many games IF i was picking my best 11.
So the final price may well be affected by goals scored
Id love a look at that loan contract
If it involves goals then we have an answer to Tevez being benched.....hmmmmmm

And that is why the FA have tried hard to stop agents owning players....look at the farce with Masch aswell when he was at West Ham. Unfortunately this one has got through the loop somehow and cos he hasnt scored as many as MU wanted then they are trying to get him on the cheap...just like davidH posted. I dont blame them for trying but as you said the agent will probably sell him to the highest bidder cos the agent will get a bigger cut. I wouldn't mind him at Anfield and this time Fergie can't block it like Heinze.

I think you will be glad about Heinze he ain't the same player since he had that knee injury glad Madrid got him lol!

As for Tevez i think we will get him as we have an agreement so if we pay that agreed price he is ours but i think David Gill wants them to lower the price hence the problem! I can't see him going to shity i think it will be for a CL side if he does leave!
Hope we sign him as he is good honest player!

13/05/2009 22:52, Report by Steve Bartram

Reds make Tevez progress

Sir Alex Ferguson is still hopeful of a positive resolution to Carlos Tevez's ongoing transfer saga.

Reports in the media have suggested the striker would leave Old Trafford at the end of this season following a two-year loan deal.

However, on the back of United's win at Wigan - in which Tevez netted a vital equaliser - Sir Alex broke his silence on the matter, and confirmed that the Argentine is very much on his wanted list.

"I think we've had progress today," the manager told MUTV. "David Gill's had a good meeting today, I've spoken to Carlos and we've given him an offer we hope he accepts. That's where we are.

"He's a great little player and once again he's shown his mettle. He's scored so many important goals and he's got another one for us tonight."

Tevez's all-action approach established him as a fans' favourite within weeks of his arrival at Old Trafford last season, and Sir Alex admits the striker's attitude is commendable.

"They (the fans) love him because he's a trier," he said. "He's got tremendous skill, of course, but he never gives in. That's a great quality to have in the modern game, he's got the hunger to fight all the time and it's a wonderful thing to see."

Reds make Tevez progress - Manchester United Official Web Site

United are on the verge of signing Brazilian youngster Jose Rodolfo Pires Ribeiro Dodo for a fee in the region of £5million. The 17-year-old holds a European Community passport courtesy of his Portuguese background which makes the signing considerably easier for Old Trafford officials.

He is currently a Corinthians player in Brazil.

Seems like we are adding another young prospect to our impressive set of youths now at the club!

United are on the verge of signing Brazilian youngster Jose Rodolfo Pires Ribeiro Dodo for a fee in the region of £5million. The 17-year-old holds a European Community passport courtesy of his Portuguese background which makes the signing considerably easier for Old Trafford officials.

He is currently a Corinthians player in Brazil.

Seems like we are adding another young prospect to our impressive set of youths now at the club!

and by the time he is 21 he will count as "homegrown" so thats a plus as well

United are on the verge of signing Brazilian youngster Jose Rodolfo Pires Ribeiro Dodo

Try saying that when your rat arsed..!!!

Kool now to make up a decent chant for the terraces
Ideas anyone.....?

Try saying that when your rat arsed..!!!

Kool now to make up a decent chant for the terraces
Ideas anyone.....?

not too sure wht chant u could with a dodo lol

MANCHESTER UNITED fans will see their team hold aloft the Premier League trophy on Saturday — if they get at least a point against Arsenal.

Plans have been put in place to get the silverware up to Old Trafford in time for the lunchtime kick-off.

And a presentation ceremony has also been mapped out so that United can show off the prize to the 75,000 full-house.

A spokesman for the Premier League said: “The trophy will be there — we’ll make sure of that.”

If the title race goes to the final day there will be trophies at Liverpool (the fake one PMSL closest they will get to it should this happen) and at Hull where United play.

Uniteds Kung Fu approach

article-1181391-04ED75EE000005DC-407_468x310_popup.jpg

lol is that right?

didn't know that!

yea the FA are looking to extend the current rule in the lower leagues, and bring it to the Premier League, it says that 4 players in the starting 11 must be homegrown (i think 4), and if a player has been at the club for minimum of 3 years before his 21st birthday he will count as homegrown.

With the clowns UEFA looking to find a way around europe's laws and introduce rule thats forces teams to field 5-6 players from their own nation in the starting 11...i would assume only way may be to do it like the FA have been doing.

So even though Ferguson says he isn't looking to add anyone to the senior squad, it seems he is being linked with lots of teenagers.

Sing to the tune of "You are My Sunshine" Fat Waiter Rafa. Fat Waiter Rafa. You list of "facts" went on and on. But in the end the....fact that matters. Is that your title chance is gone. -----------

Last edited:
foooookin champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c'monnnnnn!!!!!!!!

Back