Manchester United thread

Have to say, in fairness a great performance again from Man Utd. Put Liverpool to the sword, yes they are missing some players, but you can only beat what's in front of you. I doth my cap to them today, credit where it is due.

You pining bunch of retards. I did try to tell you.

We didn’t turn up today. But at least we managed to avoid the shame of a giant killing.

Mard arses

Still amazes me how people still believe that bullshit. But then some idiots will believe anything comes out the propaganda box in their front rooms.
Remember when they told you Liverpool were the best team we’ve ever seen? 😂
And that walking around Tesco’s with an old pillow case on your head was “saving lives” 😂
The utter stupidity.

Not as stupid and embarrassing as doing a bunk when your team is not performing well and then returning when they do 🙄😳🤔😂

But that’s what social media users become programmed and brainwashed.
Oh the the social dilemma🙄

Last edited:
Someone call me an ambulance ffs... Im having a heart attack!

"Janobi is an ambulance, Janobi is an ambulance"

Before any of you wise crackers try it :p

Not as stupid and embarrassing as doing a bunk when your team is not performing well and then returning when they do 🙄😳🤔😂

But that’s what social media users become programmed and brainwashed.
Oh the the social dilemma🙄
The reason I fucked had nothing to do with football. And a lot to do with bellends.
Now get your pillow case on your head and get to Tesco you programmed manchild.

The reason I fucked had nothing to do with football. And a lot to do with bellends.
Now get your pillow case on your head and get to Tesco you programmed manchild.
Still doing laps a I see🙄😂
It’s not to late, you just have to stop using social media and reprogram your mind and start seeing reality. Social media is like a pillowcase covering your head and is stopping you from seeing and thinking clearly. 🙄

It's the hope that kills you 😭
oh dear 😂
We aren’t ready to win the league mate.
But we are nowhere near as bad as made out, poor deluded souls like Janobi, thinking we needed a compete rebuild. I wonder if he has the strength of character to admit being wrong?

Bruno matrched into that club last year and made it his own. Bossing players around the pitch on his debut.
Bruno Fernantona

Attachments

• 9AD29C79-7D42-460B-A9D4-A39A9B88F63C.jpeg
    9AD29C79-7D42-460B-A9D4-A39A9B88F63C.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1
oh dear 😂
But we are nowhere near as bad as made out, poor deluded souls like Janobi, thinking we needed a compete rebuild. I wonder if he has the strength of character to admit being wrong?

Bruno matrched into that club last year and made it his own. Bossing players around the pitch on his debut.
Bruno Fernantona

Wrong? How am I wrong?

You've won nothing, you still need a few players to compete. So how was I wrong? Is a rebuild not what is happening? How much money have you spent?

This coming from the guy that disappeared again, when the brown stuff hit the swirly thing. But im wrong!

Behave yourself.

oh dear 😂

Bruno Fernantona
I would agree with most of that m8 tbh but we are still rebuilding , another couple of shrewd buys and we will be challenging properly again :)

What do you call a man that spouts shit about how great his football team is and how shit other teams are, and that they well never win the Premier League Title, and that his team will start to win titles again and become the most decorated team in English football.
But then when the other team does win the title and his team get knocked out in 3 semi finals, he does a disappearing act like a big effing baby.
Then 5 months later after the other team has a bad month and they now have little chance of retaining the title, he comes back claiming to have lost his log in. Instead of admitting what a big effing baby he is. ( I lost my log in a while back, I created a new account and contacted admin who then reset my log in for me and deleted my new account, it took 2 days).

This person has no self awareness, and even though he has been told that he has no credibility, he has started to post in threads where he has been told that he is not welcome.
Do we call him a koont? no we don't.
Do we call him a w*nker? no we don't.
Do we call him an a**hole ? no we don't.
We call him Gasman

What do you call a man that spouts shit about how great his football team is and how shit other teams are, and that they well never win the Premier League Title, and that his team will start to win titles again and become the most decorated team in English football.
But then when the other team does win the title and his team get knocked out in 3 semi finals, he does a disappearing act like a big effing baby.
Then 5 months later after the other team has a bad month and they now have little chance of retaining the title, he comes back claiming to have lost his log in. Instead of admitting what a big effing baby he is. ( I lost my log in a while back, I created a new account and contacted admin who then reset my log in for me and deleted my new account, it took 2 days).

This person has no self awareness, and even though he has been told that he has no credibility, he has started to post in threads where he has been told that he is not welcome.
Do we call him a koont? no we don't.
Do we call him a w*nker? no we don't.
Do we call him an a**hole ? no we don't.
We call him Gasman
Triggered 😂😂😂

So, we’re not on for a total rebuild. Like jaknobi said.
We just weren’t a millions miles away like gasman said.
Poor old avid hasn’t a clue what’s going on. He still thinks he’s in the middle of a fabricated pandemic 😅 and wearing a pillow case on his head in Tesco...is akin to protecting the NHS and saving lives.

We were never a million miles off. But we are still a way off challenging the title. The team isn’t ready to believe yet, and the media narrative will keep pounding that out of us.
We need a CB and some competition for AWB.
We’re a very good outfit, but need space behind defences. With space denied, we can look a bit toothless.
We are very good at tiring teams out and destroying them once they’re physically done though. An ode to a dynasty past?

People talking Liverpool up are just media indoctrinated borgs. The same media creations who adorn masks to save Mildred in aisle 3.

Last edited:
Your about as popular as Trump and a programmed social media c@nt to boot. Your contribution is zilch🙄

Back