Manchester United thread

So, we’re not on for a total rebuild. Like jaknobi said.
We just weren’t a millions miles away like gasman said.
Poor old avid hasn’t a clue what’s going on. He still thinks he’s in the middle of a fabricated pandemic 😅 and wearing a pillow case on his head in Tesco...is akin to protecting the NHS and saving lives.

We were never a million miles off. But we are still a way off challenging the title. The team isn’t ready to believe yet, and the media narrative will keep pounding that out of us.
We need a CB and some competition for AWB.
We’re a very good outfit, but need space behind defences. With space denied, we can look a bit toothless.
We are very good at tiring teams out and destroying them once they’re physically done though. An ode to a dynasty past?

People talking Liverpool up are just media indoctrinated borgs. The same media creations who adorn masks to save Mildred in aisle 3.

You're a 1 player team.

Guys just block content from him. I have and it has done wonders for my mental health. By reading your replies I can guess what he has posted but it doesn’t irritate me any more.

Guys just block content from him. I have and it has done wonders for my mental health. By reading your replies I can guess what he has posted but it doesn’t irritate me any more.

He'll lose his login again before long. We all know what he is, but sometimes we like to feed the troll.

Well I have to say, that OGS has done a fantastic job this season. Im surprised at how well he has done, and that comes with no caveats. Fenandes has proven to be a class act, and with the addition of Cavani, it's made them a decent team. I have to take my hat off to the manager and the team in general. @gasman

Got to say Utd were p"ss poor last night in the Europa final and I thought tactically Villarreal were brilliant.
The difference wasn't the quality of the players it was how they set thier stalls out from the kick off.
Why do ppl rave about Fernades??, he's like the weather in April, blows hot and cold. Again along with Pogba they created very little.
Solskjaer ?, as a manager got found out. Villarreal had made 5 subs before Utd made one and in the end they made all 6.
Utd only made subs for the penalties.
They were out on their in extra time. Then Cavani?, moaned and moaned and then moaned again at the ref till eventually he was booked and as for his diving ?, Jesus Christ ! Like Tom Daly.
At one point he was moaning and arm waving to the ref in the centre circle while Utd were passing it around him.

In the end tactics and teamwork outdid a team packed with £50million plus players and a manager too scared to make changes.
And, before it's said "Utd's squad isn't strong enough", Villarreal was made up of a team of players who had to leave the Prem to play.
If Utd start next season with the same manager in charge tgey have no chance of winning the Prem especially with City starting with Kane up front.

Throwing money at it ain't the answer to the problem. You can buy Haaland, Sancho, whoever but if you can make the jigsaw fit its pointless spending.

One worrying sign for me was, after the Villarreal scored their last pen, Pogba and De Gea were seen laughing and smiling, that clearly tells you something.

Last edited:
For me the buck stops at the managers door. 10 Utd players played for 116 minutes of the match, Villarreal had made 5 subs before the 90 was up and 3 before 80mins.

Villarreal went into extra time with nearly half a team of fresh legged players and it clearly showed because Utd were second best in extra time.

And please Utd fans dont say "The squad is not strong enough that's why we didn't sub",

Well let's take a look at a few on the bench:

Mata £37.1 million
Fred £47 million
James £15 million
Telles £18 million
Not to mention
Matic £40 million
Van De Beek £35.1million
Around a £180 million pounds worth of players on the bench.

For me it's nothing to do with the bench. I think again this shows that OGS is tactically inferior to other managers, he was the same at his other clubs. I also think that the team help to mask his inferiority as a manager, especially in Europe. I stand by what I said, they've had a fantastic season, and coming 2nd is a massive achievement, but I don't think they can consistently make the top 4, and I would say that OGS will be gone by mid season next year, if not sooner.

But these ex Utd pundits seem to constantly talk about strengthening the squad.

Utd right now is not a good place to be if your a player. You only have to look at Lingard and his upturn in form once he went out on loan.

I think Utd missed the boat with Pochettino who's Real Madrid bound.
There would have only been one guy for me: Massimiliano Allegri but again Utd will miss out as he's heading to Juventus.

Another thing, I think Pogba is a bad egg and he's not as good as he would like you to think.

Cristiano Ronaldo has beaten Lionel Messi in the shirt-sale stakes with Man Utd's No 7 bringing in £187m in just eight days.
hey quoted 17 Million in shirt profits alone

Back