Manchester United thread

"Don't know if it's just me but I just think that Maquire does not look like a top, top class defender and certainly not a captain"

"United aren't scoring because they seem to think several passes inside the opposition's box will lead to a goal, I watch and think for god's sake someone hit the ball towards the goal. As for United having a weak defence, my opinion is that weakness is caused by the faffing about in our own box, passing balls right across the goal (even as kids we were taught don't ever pass across the goalmouth) and the short goal kicks in the area, what do they think they are achieving other than inviting the opposition into the box and the slightest error being punished"

Take my comments from a couple of recent posts and remove them from the Tottenham game and it is a completely different game.
I would sell Maguire, Pogba and Wan Bissaka and put Daniel James on loan. Wan Bissaka for sale not for this game but because although he is a good player he is not outstanding and Daniel James on loan because I believe he has great potential but needs to bulk out a bit and also get some more game time.
I would certainly not spend the stupid money wanted for Jandon Sancho but as I said not so long ago "Jamie Vardy. Although I would prefer a bit of a gamble on Newcastle's Saint-Maximin which would be at a similar price." Then a real Full Back stopper and 2 Midfielders.

Yes indeed. Although i've got the feeling that the account is someone else's alt account. Just a theory though

@manic01 How come you never like my posts? If I had feelings, they'd be hurt.
Cant say I agree regarding the alt account but I did find it disappointing he disappeared when UTD started to struggle, always liked his positivity, but I guess sometimes life gets in the way and I hope he finds his way back.

Cant say I agree regarding the alt account but I did find it disappointing he disappeared when UTD started to struggle, always liked his positivity, but I guess sometimes life gets in the way and I hope he finds his way back.

It's not surprising he's disappeared, he set himself up to fail. His sweeping statements, and constant changes of direction/opinion.

Aww @manic01 again no like on my post, I get the impression you don't like me.

If he was ever going to come back, I think it would've been around now. Utd top of the league, and playing well. Cavani has made a massive difference, but can they continue it to the end of the season!! If they win the league, and @gasman doesn't turn up, then I will be severly shocked.

If he was ever going to come back, I think it would've been around now. Utd top of the league, and playing well. Cavani has made a massive difference, but can they continue it to the end of the season!! If they win the league, and @gasman doesn't turn up, then I will be severly shocked.
If he was around and they won the league he would say they had bit of a blip and they are the best thing since sliced bread and if they don’t win he would probably say it’s not a proper competition as there are no fans and this has been detrimental to their performances. 🙄
I 💭 if he is 👀

Back