Manchester United thread

Maybe Gasman should have a section of his own.
Pretty sure it's not the first time he would have been sectioned.

@gasman your choice of words, and arguments are in poor taste. I could dissect your argument, and show you the errors, but it would be pointless, as you never listen to others opinions, only blinded by your own assumptions.

Trump has made grave errors in this whole crisis, and continues to make them. He will be the 2nd president in my lifetime that won't get a 2nd term. After that he will feel the full force of the US government, and be prosecuted to the max. One would hope that his family is also brought to answer, but he'll likely make a plea deal to keep them safe.

Let's move back to the original content of the thread, which was Utd.

I don't agree that you've proven me wrong, I made a premonition, and it was wrong. If that's proving me wrong, then i'll let you have that one.

Going back an looking at some of my posts.
I just wanted to apologise if I offended anyone but saying that Covid-19 was a hoax and that my wife’s friend who is a sister and works on a Covid-19 ward was in on it, just made my piss boil. This will be my last post in this thread.
Fu*k Trump he’s a
D1CF4635-0F80-40BF-B367-D9B337B6D23B.jpeg

This will be my last post in this thread.
That's only because we're starting to look decent again, you will be pretending to loose you login and what have you once you realise we had covered our perch in vandal grease.
Covid wards are as empty as they always were, have a word with your wife's attention seeking mate.

Anyway.

That was a tough watch. The game I mean, not this tedious politically motivated turd in recent days. It's almost like a Scottish footy thread, without the dodgy dialect slang 😅

Stop being a sopping wet f@nny Avid. You overreacted. Ask yourself why? Did the truth do it?

Checking to see if we are still in the man united thread. 🤔👀
Semi finals for the Manchester reds miggy.
We look a bit ropey mind you, but still hanging there in August 😁 means you still have a chance.

I made a premonition, and it was wrong. If that's proving me wrong, then i'll let you have that one.
You don't make a premonition, you had a premonition. Which generally means something unpleasant is about to happen. Which kind of did in your case but you got it tits up 🤣
In your case you, laughed at my 'prediction'. Which did indeed prove you wrong. I accept your apology.

You should take my football nouse seriously from now on.

As for the rest of your shite. I'm probaably right about Donald. Otherwise you're 'left" with a proven racist, and a man who is clearly on the verge of senility and can't string a sentence together, heading in to the highest office in the world.
Be careful what sources you you take information from.

Semi finals for the Manchester reds miggy.
We look a bit ropey mind you, but still hanging there in August 😁 means you still have a chance.
Same old shite gasman tire the opponents down let the other team work for 90 mins while your lot do fook all but defend and then bam 92 min extra time goal. Come on gasman every has you sussed now surely? .

As for the rest of your shite. I'm probaably right about Donald. Otherwise you're 'left" with a proven racist, and a man who is clearly on the verge of senility and can't string a sentence together, heading in to the highest office in the world.
Be careful what sources you you take information from.

What? Care to make that sentence make a little more sense? Im not sure if you're calling me a leftie or a racist, or that I am going bonkers.

And lets have a £50 bet if you're so confident.

£50 says Trump wont get re-elected. Im happy to transfer to a 3rd party paypal for keeping. @nara im sure would do this for us.

Do you dispute the fact it was a penalty? Or are you just here on the wind up?

No I definitely think it was a pen.
But it didnt help in the end.

Not a good weekend for the Mancs in Europe.
Maybe they can spend a further 200 million each and try to win more than the League cup between them.

So why the need to get the childish dig in?

As for the result tonight, we got what we deserved, if you don't take your chances you don't win. I don't think Ole understands how subs work either.
Hard luck wiz m8 join the club. Let's just right this season off now shall we and admit we were both shite. Looking forward to the new season now. 👍😉

Back