Manchester United thread

He is Donald Trump on disinfectant🤔🙄
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You actually posted this? 😂
He's asking a question.
It was only at the beginning of June did the death rate fall below the five year average.
Death rate 'back to normal' in UK
View attachment 129542
Looks about 8000 above the norm. As suggested by a previous poster...Me.

Go ahead and congratulate yourself on bolloxing up your entire argument with your own post.

My God. He's totally lost the plot 😂 😂 😂
As for telling @nara "Do your own research before looking like a m***." What a totally disgusting thing to say. I have a younger brother who is Downs Syndrome and I seem to recall at least one other member who has a child with it too.
Leave those who are unable to defend themselves out of your squabbles mate. It's not clever and it will never help you win an argument. An apology would be the manly thing to do.
Why would you associate that word with your younger brother? You need to drag yourself into this century pal.

I'm choosing to leave this argument now. The guy clearly has issues and I don't want to compound them
It's only because you know i'm going to call you out on your fair weather Liverpool fanism in the future.

Leave because you still associate words from the 80s with your own idiocy today 😂

See ya sunshine

I have gone back and looked at his post as I didn’t notice it the first time of reading.
Yes definitely offensive and made himself look like an even bigger idiot.
This is what happens when "people" tell the truth.
The "weirdos" gather en mass.
Guess which one you are.

You actually posted this? 😂
He's asking a question.

Looks about 8000 above the norm. As suggested by a previous poster...Me.

Go ahead and congratulate yourself on bolloxing up your entire argument with your own post.

Him merely asking the question shows you the person he really is🙄😂
You still haven’t posted your sources that I asked for and that shows us the person you really are🤔🙄

I’d rather be a weirdo than an imbecile like yourself🙄😂C U Next Tuesday. Somewhere in the last sentence is another word for yourself,see if you can find it. 🤔😂

Him merely asking the question shows you the person he really is🙄😂
You still haven’t posted your sources that I asked for and that shows us the person you really are🤔🙄
He was asking his experts for answers you clown. He's not even addressing the camera 😂 he's addressing the persons next to him. Looking for answers to solve something nobody had answers to.
Suppose you prefer to blame him for a World wide pandemic.
Suppose it would be better if he didn't ask his experts for advice and drive them to look for answers?

This argument is in a football thread.

It's so bereft of logical reason, it could almost be a rangers/celtic thread

I’d rather be a weirdo than an imbecile like yourself🙄😂C U Next Tuesday. Somewhere in the last sentence is another word for yourself,see if you can find it. 🤔😂
Oooh look at you doing insults.

Well done you.

Well, you've managed that.
And you have managed to make yourself look like a first-class cu*t

Chookey made a comparison of your knowledge of football was like Donald Trump’s knowledge of politics as a joke

Unfortunately for a long time now both the Man Utd and Liverpool threads have been an embarrassment for true supporters. However, I must admit I enjoy the banter. Listening to gasbag trying to talk about football is a bit like listening to Donald Trump trying to talk about politics. 😂
It was yourself who went on a about Donald Trump and brought him into the thread.

I like this comparison
Trumps politics had America in a totally upward spiral. Highest unemployment levels of any recent presidency, economy absolutely booming. If you listen to main stream media you wont find his positives but the reality is he will leave America in a far better state than Obama left it, and that's despite a World wide pandemic.
Me and the Don just do the truth, which is what people fear the most.

You just spout uneducated nonsense to be fair.

And you have managed to make yourself look like a first-class cu*t

Chookey made a comparison of your knowledge of football was like Donald Trump’s knowledge of politics as a joke

It was yourself who went on a about Donald Trump and brought him into the thread.

And?
I'm not a Republican. I'm not a democrat either.
I was just pointing out his lack of education.
Seems that lack is quite a vast subject.
Bollox to chookey and his mangina,
I've just been honest and correct. Just like the Don.

And?
I'm not a Republican. I'm not a democrat either.
I was just pointing out his lack of education.
Seems that lack is quite a vast subject.
Bollox to chookey and his mangina,
I've just been honest and correct. Just like the Don.

Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

I will give one more for the road🤔
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes

As for telling @nara "Do your own research before looking like a m***." What a totally disgusting thing to say.

Well, looks as if his post has been edited by a moderator, so I can't really judge how offensive it was.

However...

Covid -19 is a fucking hoax.

I have a feeling that the relatives of the 730,000 (approx.) worldwide who have died so far would find this offensive. Enough said. grim.gif

This thread does seem to have gone well beyond any rules about treating people with respect. I will make this my last post on the thread and then ignore any further posts to it. I have already filtered in order that I can ignore the most offensive poster. Perhaps this thread should be closed together with the Liverpool one and new ones started after deep breaths all round and a clean slate.

Oh look people offended by truth and reality.

Welcome to 2020, and you're welcome to it.

Get ran over by a bus, the remains test positive for covid. Guess what goes on the death cert? 730,000 yea ok.

This thread does seem to have gone well beyond any rules about treating people with respect. I will make this my last post on the thread and then ignore any further posts to it. I have already filtered in order that I can ignore the most offensive poster. Perhaps this thread should be closed together with the Liverpool one and new ones started after deep breaths all round and a clean slate.

Excellent suggestion. clap.gif

Are you related to Owen Jones? Because this sounds exactly like cancel culture to me. Delete everything that offends anyone who goes around looking to become offended 🤣

Back