Manchester United thread

Oh David.
Not that you can blame him entirely, we didn’t turn up but Christ, he’s gone to absolute shite. The consistency of his errors should really give the manger a decision to make.
Romero is good enough, do we loan out Henderson again or bring him back and cut our losses on butterfingers Dave.
517AA91A-EF95-48B7-9610-32878A20EA4E.jpeg517AA91A-EF95-48B7-9610-32878A20EA4E.jpeg

Both dog shit this weekend. Ah well, have to concentrate on those European cups now won’t we 😁
Yea I am thinking that those competitions should be null and void..................
One off quarters and semi finals, whats that all about.
Definitely tainted.

1595276667151.png

Last edited:
Yea I am thinking that those competitions should be null and void..................
One off quarters and semi finals, whats that all about.
Definitely tainted.

View attachment 129358
All tainted.
These won’t be as tainted as the Stockley Park trophy. But still. Pile of shite.
I see they’re erecting a stand at Anfield for the empty stadium not to see 🤣🤣🤣
Absolute load of rubbish mate.

Let me be the first to congratulate @gasman and his Utd team on making the top 4. I'll be honest, I didn't see this happening, and I dont think it would've before the lockdown happened. Leicester have imploded! None the less, Utd have done well, and I doff my cap accordingly. I look forward to next year and normal service being resumed, with Utd half way down the league again :D

Let me be the first to congratulate @gasman and his Utd team on making the top 4. I'll be honest, I didn't see this happening, and I dont think it would've before the lockdown happened. Leicester have imploded! None the less, Utd have done well, and I doff my cap accordingly. I look forward to next year and normal service being resumed, with Utd half way down the league again :D
Yes, you laughed when I suggested we’d catch Chelsea, and pissed yourself when I predicted we’d catch Leicester.
Leicester didn’t turn up after lockdown, which is why I suggested the entire league is a farce. Which it is.

Last edited:
I admitre your sporting gesture there Janobi but.....
F*ck em

Looking back.
You’ve proven to be a bit shite when it comes to football nouse @janobi
Do you just quote main stream media?

Opinions are like buttholes my friend. Difference being, I don't need to disappear for 6 months...

I don't think you've ever proven anything tbf. You pick little parts of posts then try and spin them your way. If that proves i've little nouse then so be it. Same goes for your little shadow @manic01 who likes every single Utd post, but never posts anything else.

The old saying “ It’s your matter of opinion and your opinion doesn’t matter to me. 🤔

I would just like to wish Manchester United good luck tonight, and I hope that they do well in the tournament.
( Its about their level these days).

@ Langland I think you and gasman need to get a room personally. You seem to spend half your time trying to wind each other up and are surprised when occasionally one or other of you gets the hump. 😉

@ Langland I think you and gasman need to get a room personally. You seem to spend half your time trying to wind each other up and are surprised when occasionally one or other of you gets the hump. 😉

I wouldn’t let gasman have a key to it as he liable to lose it, like his login🤔🙄😉

Unfortunately for a long time now both the Man Utd and Liverpool threads have been an embarrassment for true supporters. However, I must admit I enjoy the banter. Listening to gasbag trying to talk about football is a bit like listening to Donald Trump trying to talk about politics. 😂

Unfortunately for a long time now both the Man Utd and Liverpool threads have been an embarrassment for true supporters. However, I must admit I enjoy the banter. Listening to gasbag trying to talk about football is a bit like listening to Donald Trump trying to talk about politics. 😂
I like this comparison.
Trumps politics had America in a totally upward spiral. Highest unemployment levels of any recent presidency, economy absolutely booming. If you listen to main stream media you wont find his positives but the reality is he will leave America in a far better state than Obama left it, and that's despite a World wide pandemic.
Me and the Don just do the truth, which is what people fear the most.

You just spout uneducated nonsense to be fair.

Opinions are like buttholes my friend. Difference being, I don't need to disappear for 6 months...

I don't think you've ever proven anything tbf. You pick little parts of posts then try and spin them your way. If that proves i've little nouse then so be it. Same goes for your little shadow @manic01 who likes every single Utd post, but never posts anything else.
I was right about us catching Chelsea and Leicester. That was proven right, when we caught and overhauled the pair of em. Which makes the opening sentence of your second paragraph.. quite silly.
Manic has his reasons for not posting, which are his own. Doesn't mean he can't like a post.

Back