Manchester United thread

I like this comparison.
Trumps politics had America in a totally upward spiral. Highest unemployment levels of any recent presidency, economy absolutely booming. If you listen to main stream media you wont find his positives but the reality is he will leave America in a far better state than Obama left it, and that's despite a World wide pandemic.
Me and the Don just do the truth, which is what people fear the most.

You just spout uneducated nonsense to be fair.
Thanks for proving my point. 😂 😂 😂
Surely even you must realise that not logging in for 3 months because your team lost shows you have a problem. It isn't the type of behaviour expected from a normal person.
Thinking that Donald Trump is a politician, never mind good or bad, is yet another sign that you really should talk to someone.

Trumps politics had America in a totally upward spiral. Highest unemployment(?) levels of any recent presidency, economy absolutely booming. If you listen to main stream media you wont find his positives but the reality is he will leave America in a far better state than Obama left it, and that's despite a World wide pandemic.

Well, I've read more than my fair share of bollocks on this site over the last 18 years, but this is by far the winner! ur.gif

Do you watch Fox News by any chance? laugh.gif

Well, I've read more than my fair share of bollocks on this site over the last 18 years, but this is by far the winner! View attachment 129518

Do you watch Fox News by any chance? View attachment 129519

it’s clearly not though is it.
It’s only bollox if you believe everything the media spins at you. You will be quoting that he told everyone to drink detergent next. Perhaps offering a short (out of context clip) like those spat out by CNN. 🤣

Thanks for proving my point. 😂 😂 😂
Surely even you must realise that not logging in for 3 months because your team lost shows you have a problem. It isn't the type of behaviour expected from a normal person.
Thinking that Donald Trump is a politician, never mind good or bad, is yet another sign that you really should talk to someone.
Partly correct actually.
Trump is the only president in history that has sacrificed his own finances to hold office. The only president that will leave office poorer than when he went in. Why? Because he puts his country over his own wealth.
He’s demonised because he’s different from your usual political elites. That’s why they fear him so much.
Oh, and it was probably longer than 3 months to be fair. I’d not been messing about with boxes or anything at the time and just kind of forgot about DW. I’d bought a VW and instead I was pouring my efforts into converting that into a viable camper.
Being sat on my arse during lockdown I got some of my old schnizz out of the loft (pc’s, phones etc) and one of them was still logged in to DW. Had a nosey and the place seems to have developed a few Liverpool fans, strangely, the thread had been very very quiet for almost its entire existence. It’s only got popular in the last couple of years 😆

Last edited:
You will be quoting that he told everyone to drink detergent next.

No. He suggested that everyone drink disinfectant.

He’s demonised because he’s different from your usual political elites.

No he's demonised because he's an incompetent, lying, imbecile who's made America a laughing stock around the world. He's a conman with a trail of bankruptcies and failed businesses behind him, and who's now, as a result of his ignorant handling of the Covid-19 threat in the USA, brought death, suffering, and economic collapse to his country.

No he's demonised because he's an incompetent, lying, imbecile who's made America a laughing stock around the world. He's a conman with a trail of bankruptcies and failed businesses behind him, and who's now, as a result of his ignorant handling of the Covid-19 threat in the USA, brought death, suffering, and economic collapse to his country.

Anyone who believes any different is either turning a blind eye or has not educated themselves on his past.
He makes Rupert Murdoch look like a saint.

No he did not.
He suggested we investigate a cure, the cure he advised surrounded hydroxychloroquine which is an element in many disinfectants and bleaches. It is also in the cure for Malaria.
What the people you listen too, are not telling you, is that Trumps suggestions are correct. Hydroxychloroquine works, it combats all corona virus, not just the latest load of bollox.

No, he's a huge success. He has made it into the highest state in office.
Covid -19 is a fucking hoax. If you have failed to work that out then that's on you not Donald fucking Trump. Next you will be telling me that BLM is not geared towards keeping Republicans out of office.
Better off with the peadophiles and the racists in charge.
You've failed to research anything Nara. You sound like a media monkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I’ve heard it all now COVID-19 a hoax tell that to the families of the people that have died.
I have a friend who will beg to differ and was on a respirator for two weeks as they couldn’t breathe and they had no underlying health issues either.
My wife’s mate who is a sister and worked on a Covid ward watched many people die and said it Will live with her for the rest of her life.
Mind you I might be wasting my time posting this because an imbecile wouldn’t probably understand it.
Show us the proof that hydroxychloroquine can cure COVID-19. Forget that I forgot that it’s a hoax🙄

He is Donald Trump on disinfectant🤔🙄
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Well I’ve heard it all now COVID-19 a hoax tell that to the families of the people that have died.
I have a friend who will beg to differ and was on a respirator for two weeks as they couldn’t breathe and they had no underlying health issues either.
My wife’s mate who is a sister and worked on a Covid ward watched many people die and said it Will live with her for the rest of her life.
Mind you I might be wasting my time posting this because an imbecile wouldn’t probably understand it.

He is Donald Trump on disinfectant🤔🙄
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have had this deadly virus. Only reason I knew was the loss of smell and taste. It was bullshit. it's still bullshit.
I know people in the NHS who assure me it's bullshit. Your wife's mate is probably in on the attention seeking bullshit.
Why did the nightingales remain empty if it was sooooo bloody deadly.

Already said I expected the clips without the context. He's talking about a now known cure or at least a huge help in the fight against all corona type viruses, he's talking about hydroxychloroquine.

Make a thread if you want to crack on being educated, this is the United thread.

Anyone who believes any different is either turning a blind eye or has not educated themselves on his past.
He makes Rupert Murdoch look like a saint.
Nope, no he did not.
He did, if you are indeed, an idiot.

So you’re saying that all the people that have died is all a big hoax and my wife’s friend is making it all up.🙄 And you call me an idiot you’re the one making yourself look an idiot with a statement you are making.
show me the proof that hydroxychloroquine is a cure for coronavirus‘s
Why hydroxychloroquine's appeal endures despite evidence it doesn't work for Covid-19 - MedCity News

You’ve proved you’re an idiot because anyone that says that Donald Trump hasn’t got a sordid past is definitely an idiot🙄😂

So you’re saying that all the people that have died is all a big hoax and my wife’s friend is making it all up.🙄 And you call me an idiot you’re the one making yourself look an idiot with a statement you are making.
show me the proof that hydroxychloroquine is a cure for coronavirus‘s
Why hydroxychloroquine's appeal endures despite evidence it doesn't work for Covid-19 - MedCity News

You’ve proved you’re an idiot because anyone that says that Donald Trump hasn’t got a sordid past is definitely an idiot🙄😂

You said, and @nara said. He told the public to drink disinfectant. Yet you don't realise how idiotic you sound, that makes me pretty much ignoring anything else you say on it. Sorry.

No the virus was real but the death toll is a hoax. We are currently under our 5 year average for deaths in the UK. The spike over average for March,April,May is around 80000.
Top tip.
Use a browser that is not tracking your activity and is not vetting your results. You might find out why i'm patronising you. :rolleyes:

Now you’re saying the virus is real but before you were saying it was a hoax🙄 and you are not showing any data to back up your statements
I’ve asked you to show me proof about hydroxychloroquine is a cure and you also stated that it’s in many disinfectants and bleaches.
You are just making idiotic statements without any data to back it up.
You want to start using a browser you might learn something.
England had highest COVID-19 death rate in Europe, data confirms – Fortune
By the way I didn’t say in any of my posts that Donald Trump said to drink disinfectant🙄

My God. He's totally lost the plot 😂 😂 😂
As for telling @nara "Do your own research before looking like a m***." What a totally disgusting thing to say. I have a younger brother who is Downs Syndrome and I seem to recall at least one other member who has a child with it too.
Leave those who are unable to defend themselves out of your squabbles mate. It's not clever and it will never help you win an argument. An apology would be the manly thing to do.

My God. He's totally lost the plot 😂 😂 😂
As for telling @nara "Do your own research before looking like a m***." What a totally disgusting thing to say. I have a younger brother who is Downs Syndrome and I seem to recall at least one other member who has a child with it too.
Leave those who are unable to defend themselves out of your squabbles mate. It's not clever and it will never help you win an argument. An apology would be the manly thing to do.

I have gone back and looked at his post as I didn’t notice it the first time of reading.
Yes definitely offensive and made himself look like an even bigger idiot.

Back