Manchester United thread

Been reading Sadio Mane is 100% done to Manure in January, a fee of around £22 million.

Been reading Sadio Mane is 100% done to Manure in January, a fee of around £22 million.
Good signing and a snip in today's market.

Potentially a player that can reinvigorate the attack for second half of the season

kudos to City played for a draw & got it
as for Man U played like ManU do
pretty poor advert

agreed too many games lol try doing a shift first
if this showing from the elite is the best can give then you can keep it
mega money providing little entertainment

On Sky this game was billed as the most expensive in EPL history with £500m of 'talent' on show.

'Nuff said.

And indeed that is what they did,show up. What happened in the 90 mins was a bonus then do you agree?. Lol

Every time the ball lands at that young lads feet it gives us a lift. As long as we persist playing Rooney through middle and leaving our most exciting talent on the left we can expect little creativity.
Rooneys declined faster than Steve Gerrard and can no longer cut it at this level .. But ... The Captain must always play, right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time the ball lands at that young lads feet it gives us a lift. As long as we persist playing Rooney through middle and leaving our most exciting talent on the left we can expect little creativity.
Rooneys declined faster than Steve Gerrard and can no longer cut it at this level .. But ... The Captain must always play, right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@gasman it was obvious from the start that nobody wanted to win the game. You do have to feel sorry for both fans though City and United they could have been sat in the pub instead.Fortunately we came of best back on top again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This sort of match is only to be expected, the money has become the ruling aspect and the league positions dictated that neither team could afford to lose without the "Brand" value being affected.
At this level football will never be about Passion or Pride or Belief or Loyalty it is about a Corporate and Tactical Spread sheet.
Rugby is becoming the same and is the reason why England went out, because they played the Corporate Tactics, Scotland were so far down that Corporate League they did not need to play the Corporate Tactics. But you did see them play with Passion, Pride, Belief and Loyalty and it worked..............apart from unfortunate refereeing (or Corporate Intervention ?).

Chelseas bus moved location.

It's certainly lost, that's for sure.
@miggy United set out to dominate the game and did just that, if we had a more mobile forward that had a semblance of a first touch (could say the same about City) I don't think that would have ended goalless but we're sticking with Rooney through thick and thin (like his hair) and so on we plod.
The winters on its way now so that might see Arsenals challenge fade and West Ham will fall away. If I'm not underestimating Wengers men it does look like its between us for the title.
Chelsea are nowhere to be seen and look to be opening up a spot in the top four for anyone that wants it. How quickly things change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back