Manchester United thread

His current deal is worth £300,000 per week and runs till 2019. Unless Manure buy out his contract then I can't see him going anywhere.

Contract ! Aren't you the guy that reminded us that contracts are worthless these days, just after the best keeper in the league signed a new one with us.
Don't think a contract will stop him going anywhere, it's just finding the right buyer and there's always somebody closer than you think that's willing to overpay for has been strikers, can you think of any clubs like that ? :Cheers:

Contract ! Aren't you the guy that reminded us that contracts are worthless these days, just after the best keeper in the league signed a new one with us.
Don't think a contract will stop him going anywhere, it's just finding the right buyer and there's always somebody closer than you think that's willing to overpay for has been strikers, can you think of any clubs like that ? :Cheers:

Your goalkeeper HAD to sign that contract and Manure knew it. He could rule out playing in the Euro's if he didn't.
Unless a better team such as Chelsea, Arsenal or Man City come in for Rooney, with realistic chances of winning trophies, then he will just take the money.

Your goalkeeper HAD to sign that contract and Manure knew it. He could rule out playing in the Euro's if he didn't.
Unless a better team such as Chelsea, Arsenal or Man City come in for Rooney, with realistic chances of winning trophies, then he will just take the money.

Well there's lots of better teams out there than Chelsea,City and Arsenal and a couple CL games have proven that. The league table also isn't lying to you, your team is currently a lot worse than United but you never know, if you get a run going he might consider being the next big Russian tax dodge.

Should be a good day out that @miggy few of us went to the legends game earlier this year v Bayern it was a great atmosphere, much drink and merriment was had.
Where is it ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be a good day out that @miggy few of us went to the legends game earlier this year v Bayern it was a great atmosphere, much drink and merriment was had.
Where is it ?

The team will take on a World XI captained by France legend Zinedine Zidane at Old Trafford on 14 November.

Where is it ?

Ermm, Old Trafford. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah you will be able to wear your real jersey so ;)

I just got bollocked from my family m8. They said you are not coming with us with that fecking blue shirt on :'( so I ordered the white England top off the net. Fook em m8. They can stick there red shirts where the sun don't shine. ;)

Turned out nice again Gentlemen. ;)

Ah yeah sure Rooney is fantastic,we have great midfield options and we can even afford to have to have two midfielders in defense,what could go wrong :(

Only slight silver lining is we are not as bad as Chelsea,although that could change very quickly lol

Ah yeah sure Rooney is fantastic,we have great midfield options and we can even afford to have to have two midfielders in defense,what could go wrong :(

Only slight silver lining is we are not as bad as Chelsea,although that could change very quickly lol

Rooney needs dropping he is diabolical, other players need to stick to there proper playing positions not running around everywhere. All in all, United were a complete shambles.

Feck me, can't even get embarrassed 3-0 without Liverpool embarrassing themselves even more.
Rogers sacked ffs :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay as an Arsenal fan I am obviously happy, however, just how poor were united? lvg doesn't seem to have a clue. Without a doubt arsenal on their day are sublime but the lack of responses from United was curious. I fully expected them to get a goal back and push hard, they didn't, why?

I think that most fans could not believe that United were top whilst playing so ordinary, it doesn't bode well for English football in general.

The passing game is all very well, but most of it is going backwards and on the odd occasions that it went forward it was to a player with his back to goal, which means they either pass backwards again or they have to turn giving time for a defender to tackle.
It was frustrating and annoying to watch, but a deserved win for Arsenal.

Back